I just realized I'm a redneck

Check with Jeff Foxworthy....

Or watch some YouTube videos "It's a Southern Thing" to be sure...

Biscuits and gravy?
Feel the need for grits?
Sweet tea for when it's hot?

What's your deal? I really don't talk to you much because I don't want to ridicule anyone who might have a disability.

Turkey wattles do tend to be red.

download (27).jpeg

You are a strange person.

But he's sincere. What you see is what you get.

Ever read the looking-glass self theory? A lot of people online aren't really who they are, they aren't who they think they are, They think they're who they think you think they are. I'm collectively speaking, of course. Not everyone is like that.

But so many are, given social media. Everything is so crafted. It's unfortunate.

If you don't feel like looking it up and reading it, here's a short explanation in a video from one of my favorite youtube channels...

People should just be themselves. Life is easier. It's more enjoyable.

Remember the Internet in the 90s? Back when it was actually fun?

Mort's keeping that spirit alive. All he does is have fun. He doesn't disrupt. He doesn't talk down to people.

He just screws around.

I'd hang out with Mort, no doubt.

Last edited:
Remember the time he dressed up like a ninja? lolol.

Somebody around here has to maintain a sense of humor. What the heck...

What's your deal? I really don't talk to you much because I don't want to ridicule anyone who might have a disability.
Is that a paid position?
My God...you are unbelievable. Mort doesn't have a 'disability'. Your assumptions are very rude. Apologize.
He's an "INCEL."
Why? I asked the man a question. I've been around enough disabled people to know they appreciate people being straight up a lot more than being patronized.
Not everyone appreciates the legal problems associated with disability.

Forum List

Back