I just got kicked off my writer's forum

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I posted about my book which is about how pissed off I am about the Catholic religion.

But it's against the rules to post about religion, so they shut down the thread.

I started another thread about how the forum doesn't allow discussion about books with serious topics -- like religion.

I mentioned all the books that could not be discussed because they were about serious topics and not about princesses getting kidnapped by dragons:

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Grapes of Wrath

You get the idea.

So they kicked me off.

I think a forum for writer's that censors people is bullshit.

I am very sorry that your posts were prohibited at that forum.

You can understand that everyone (including forums) in our country is currently shaking in their boots, lest they be labeled with the R-word.

Hopefully, you can find another forum where they still allow such discussions.

Best wishes

A writer's forum, of all places, should be the last place that anyone gets censored.

But I am not surprised.

I had to resign a writer's group because I stood up to leftist assholes who wanted to tell us what we were allowed to write about LGBT people and minorities.

It's like the walls are closing in from every directions and freedom is fucking dying.

How horrible it is to live in the dying days of a Republic.

A writer's forum, of all places, should be the last place that anyone gets censored.

But I am not surprised.

I had to resign a writer's group because I stood up to leftist assholes who wanted to tell us what we were allowed to write about LGBT people and minorities.

It's like the walls are closing in from every directions and freedom is fucking dying.

All countries rise and eventually fall. We should not be astonished by our current meltdown.

I seriously doubt that this country will have the same configuration by the end of this century.

Our experiment in multiculturalism has failed. (Just as it did in the former Yugoslavia.)

Some kind of divorce is in order.

But I am not surprised.

All countries rise and eventually fall. We should not be astonished by our current meltdown.

I seriously doubt that this country will have the same configuration by the end of this century.

Our experiment in multiculturalism has failed. (Just as it did in the former Yugoslavia.)

Yugoslavia ended up in civil war and genocide.

But I am not surprised.

Hopefully, our divorce will be peaceful and harmonious.

But I am not surprised.

Hopefully, our divorce will be peaceful and harmonious.
Right, like that cop they just shot in the back of the head in Las Vegas. That was peaceful and harmonious.

I posted about my book which is about how pissed off I am about the Catholic religion.

But it's against the rules to post about religion, so they shut down the thread.

I started another thread about how the forum doesn't allow discussion about books with serious topics -- like religion.

I mentioned all the books that could not be discussed because they were about serious topics and not about princesses getting kidnapped by dragons:

Grapes of Wrath

You get the idea.

So they kicked me off.

If it's the forum I suspect it is then don't fret too much. I was a member there for about ten years, with nearly a million words of critique written. What happened in my case was a newer member attached herself to me and my posted pieces of writing, somehow got my email address, and began to harass myself and my wife through our social media. So after all those years of membership, I deleted my profile/account. A fellow named Alex cough, cough sorta begged me to come back under a different handle but it ain't happening. Good riddance.

Well duh on me. This thread is IN the writers forum. So..why not just do whatever you do, here?

The problem I see is that writers, as a group, don't believe in the First Amendment, so they won't fight for it when it's attacked.

That's why I'm so exposed when I fight. No one's covering me.

Grapes of Wrath

You get the idea.

So they kicked me off.

You are a pretty unpleasant person with disgusting opinions. Why are you shocked ?

What happened is what the OP wanted to happen. Sometimes people engage in self-destructive behavior as a means of exerting some sense of control over their lives when what they are feeling is precisely the opposite.

Forum List

Back