I just got back from Washington DC and I am very alarmed by what I saw/heard

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
Many of these so-called American national guard soldiers were speaking mandarin and eating rice with chop sticks. These soldiers do not look right. Something is off with them. General Flynn was right about what's going on here. Given the fact they were all wearing masks, it's difficult to tell if they are American or Chinese.

I did catch one without his mask on. If anyone is in contact with L. Linn Wood or General Flynn, please let them know what's going on. I would do it, but I have some vaccines to destroy

1610769420782.png

Many of these so-called American national guard soldiers were speaking mandarin and eating rice with chop sticks. These soldiers do not look right. Something is off with them. General Flynn was right about what's going on here. Given the fact they were all wearing masks, it's difficult to tell if they are American or Chinese.

I did catch one without his mask on. If anyone is in contact with L. Linn Wood or General Flynn, please let them know what's going on. I would do it, but I have some vaccines to destroy

View attachment 443523

This guy has a broom up his ass. Is that why he's grinning?

Given the fact they were all wearing masks, it's difficult to tell if they are American or Chinese
These days you'll be attacked by the left over that statement. They will axe you, "what does an AMERICAN look like?"

They will tell you the days of the White Anglo Saxon Protestant are over and a Chinese man is just as "American" as you.

We have lost our identity, thanks to Ted Kennedy

View attachment 443523

This guy has a broom up his ass. Is that why he's grinning?
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :up:

Given the fact they were all wearing masks, it's difficult to tell if they are American or Chinese
These days you'll be attacked by the left over that statement. They will axe you, "what does an AMERICAN look like?"

They will tell you the days of the White Anglo Saxon Protestant are over and a Chinese man is just as "American" as you.

We have lost our identity, thanks to Ted Kennedy
You had an identity ? How did it get stolen ? On the boat fleeing Europe ?

Strange thread.

Not strange when you consider everything that has happened the past few months. Did you see the recent screenshot from a Dominion/smartmatic/CCP/Venezuelan developers computer system?

View attachment 443570

You do realize that's not proof of anything, right?

It's the source code that proves everything.

It's a screenshot that could have come from anywhere.

Yes, like from the desktop of a Dominion developer who forgot to update his anti-virus definitions and turned off his firewall for testing purposes.

Or from someone who has DreamWeaver or other code editing software. This would literally take 2 minutes to put together. It's not proof of anything.

View attachment 443523

How were they eating with masks on? BTW that BDU is an outdated uniform.

Yes, like from the desktop of a Dominion developer who forgot to update his anti-virus definitions and turned off his firewall for testing purposes.

Or from someone who has DreamWeaver or other code editing software. This would literally take 2 minutes to put together. It's not proof of anything.

WHat a tool.

Yeah, it sucks that evidence provable evidence is important. If a case used a simple unsourced screenshot as evidence in a court of law it would be thrown out.

WHat a tool.

Yeah, it sucks that evidence provable evidence is important. If a case used a simple unsourced screenshot as evidence in a court of law it would be thrown out.
Evidence? What do you know about evidence? Tell me about the great witch hunt .

How were they eating with masks on? BTW that BDU is an outdated uniform.

Not BDUs. That is ACU with OCP print. The chinese do not make mistakes like that.

Also, they were using chopsticks, so they could slide them under the mask with ease.

Forum List

Back