I just got back from voting for The Donald and it was the best vote I ever cast!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
To see The Donald and Mike Pence on that ballot was great. I filled in the circle which was not easy on the stupid little desk they have that are like 3 feet off the floor. I also voted for a local state senator because she got in my face, and with conviction said she was MY senator, and commented on my wearing shorts when it was 32 degrees out. :p

Thank Snouter, je veux dire que j'aime beaucoup ce forum et j'adore les Américains but PLEASE PLEASE don't let Hillaty win.
It will be hell for 4 Years i can't watch her anymore with a stupid smile on CNN those assholes who help her to the end there still talking against Trump today.
Just imagine Trump win ! God Bless América.
Bye Bye Obama and Welcome to Mister Trump .

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! :beer:

Cool, the neo fascists have spoken. Does anyone have anything to offer other than pity for these poor fools?
Sure...all the blacks working the polls were wearing RED, like me.....
Is this the red you were wearing?
swastika-red-tshirt.psd.jpg

You guys are good at faking it until you make it...but no one believes you believe the bs you're spouting.

To see The Donald and Mike Pence on that ballot was great. I filled in the circle which was not easy on the stupid little desk they have that are like 3 feet off the floor. I also voted for a local state senator because she got in my face, and with conviction said she was MY senator, and commented on my wearing shorts when it was 32 degrees out. :p

Did you take a shower as soon as you got home? You had to fill dirty.

One freaking scanner at my location to use after you mark the circles with a pen on your voting sheet. Major bottle neck and single point of failure. Hundreds in line waiting and getting worse. Can this country please enter the 21st century for voting?

Congrats, that's awesome.

But I got you beat, I did that three times for Hillary yesterday. And I'll probably throw her 9 or 10 more votes her way today.

Remember, vote early, vote often.

Congrats, that's awesome.

But I got you beat, I did that three times for Hillary yesterday. And I'll probably throw her 9 or 10 more votes her way today.

Remember, vote early, vote often.
I always thought you were dead....

Forum List

Back