I Just Flew In :D

Not going to bother. Pretty sure I ain't the only one that realized who/what you are.

Toodles.

They were tired of her playpens and constant complaining to staff. Betcha.

Gracie, Gracie, Gracie! Be Nice. Go for a dip.

1626734836377.png

We can't stand each other so I wouldn't expect her to be nice towards me though.
Every time I see your avatar I get creeped a bit. Kind of like I'm talking to a minor and feel unclean and illegal.

Unlike Biden, those things bother me

I don't think I've ever felt like this ever on the intertwats. Dayum

Are you a child trying to play an adult. Or are you an adult playing a child?

So much of you seems intertwined with this.

You don't sleep with a Harry Potter doll next to your pillow do you?

Every time I see your avatar I get creeped a bit. Kind of like I'm talking to a minor and feel unclean and illegal.

Unlike Biden, those things bother me

I don't think I've ever felt like this ever on the intertwats. Dayum

Are you a child trying to play an adult. Or are you an adult playing a child?

So much of you seems intertwined with this.

You don't sleep with a Harry Potter doll next to your pillow do you?

I'm an adult who's a child at heart. Why is this such a difficult concept to understand? Also, there are plenty of adults who like Harry Potter and no I don't have a Harry Potter doll lol

I'm an adult who's a child at heart. Why is this such a difficult concept to understand? Also, there are plenty of adults who like Harry Potter and no I don't have a Harry Potter doll lol
Ok. But I treat this place like it is a mosh pit with teeth marks and rusty razor blades sticking out of shoes and shit flying everywhere. Anarchy. Mayhem.. Low Roadin. Navy like cursing.

I love the smell of this place by 11 pm

We can't stand each other so I wouldn't expect her to be nice towards me though.
I have no tolerance for hypocrits, nor the patience to babysit childish people such as yourself. I was nice to you at first. Actually called you a "breath of fresh air", until your true colors began to shine. Told ya that before and you got pissed. Truth hurts, babycakes. Deal with it.

Gracie, Gracie, Gracie! Be Nice. Go for a dip.

View attachment 514667
I would if there were a swimming hole nearby, but the lake down the street, they keep fishing dead people out of it. And I am no longer at the beach, nor can afford Maui, and no bathtub here in this hellhole apt complex, so.............

And, I AM nice. To those who deserve it.

I would if there were a swimming hole nearby, but the lake down the street, they keep fishing dead people out of it. And I am no longer at the beach, nor can afford Maui, and no bathtub here in this hellhole apt complex, so.............

And, I AM nice. To those who deserve it.
Keep fishing dead people out??????...............?????.................????....Bad swimmers?

Your dreaming if you buy into that propaganda by the mods your voice counts. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I know a few people who have told me threads of theirs on the corona virus hoax have been deleted and censorship here is as bad as Twitter youtube and Facebook the factat least half the mods here move threads of facts and evidence that is not politically correct in their warped minds to either the rubber room or the badlands section.it’s a facist dictatership here at this forum just about.

Forum List

Back