I Just Faced My Biggest Fear Ever

wedding-fail.gif

Krg6DX.gif

3d72d75bb9d413ff6052163754582bf68b31f424.gifv

I used to be a baker/cake decorator.
I miss that. Loved doing wedding cakes!!!!
Well, guess that won't be going into the freezer for a year. :eek:

The biggest fear for normal young men back in the day was the draft. Some faced their fears and some fled to Canada. You gotta wonder about the modern generation when their biggest fear is a freaking wedding.

Not only that but a hot chick.

View attachment 680524
I don't understand why Republicans care that our country is getting darker. More Arabs, Mexicans, South Americans, Indians, Arabs and Blacks. Why does it matter? In 200 years do I care if my kid is half black? No. I just hope the black father raises him right. You know how the brothers can be. Dead Beat Broke Baby Daddys.

So actually, I do understand. And I think black people understand too if the situation is reversed. Black people do not want to hear their kids are dating whites. More so if it's a black woman and white man. So they get it.

My indian friends all want their kids to marry indians.

My family hopes my nephews marry Greek women.

Arab couples want their kids to marry muslims/arabs. Chaldeans are christians but they want their kids to marry other chaldeans.

But like whites, they have to accept that in 1 or 3 generations, their kids are going to marry someone not like them. These "mutts" are different than those of us who are pure breads. We feel like we are better than mutt Americans. We have traditional values from the old country.

Now, I do understand whites have these traditional values too. And I love it. Country music, church on Sunday, hunting, etc. I love Trump country. I fit in. But you know those conservatives in Trump country don't want to see a lot of blacks move in to their communities. I live in Metro Detroit and we have a lot of nice black people moving to our community on the lake. Nice/good people. I know a lot of my neighbors don't like it. I get it. Don't deny it.

I don't understand why Republicans care that our country is getting darker. More Arabs, Mexicans, South Americans, Indians, Arabs and Blacks. Why does it matter? In 200 years do I care if my kid is half black? No. I just hope the black father raises him right. You know how the brothers can be. Dead Beat Broke Baby Daddys.

So actually, I do understand. And I think black people understand too if the situation is reversed. Black people do not want to hear their kids are dating whites. More so if it's a black woman and white man. So they get it.

Arab couples want their kids to marry muslims/arabs. Chaldeans are christians but they want their kids to marry other chaldeans.

But like whites, they have to accept that in 1 or 3 generations, their kids are going to marry someone not like them. These "mutts" are different than those of us who are pure breads. We feel like we are better than mutt Americans. We have traditional values from the old country.

Now, I do understand whites have these traditional values too. And I love it. Country music, church on Sunday, hunting, etc. I love Trump country. I fit in. But you know those conservatives in Trump country don't want to see a lot of blacks move in to their communities. I live in Metro Detroit and we have a lot of nice black people moving to our community on the lake. Nice/good people. I know a lot of my neighbors don't like it. I get it. Don't deny it.
Oh lets see, i have no problem with any of the people you described coming here...."LEGALLY"... but every mother fucker who is illegally here needs to be shot on sight, then sent back in a body bag, saying you are not welcome here transgressor. Maybe then more of those illegals will get to the back of the line and proceed to be model citizens then.

When whites marry whites, everybody's like "OH, YOU SOOOO RACIST".

But the white women that marry black guys (so far that I've seen) are the obese, slovenly types that are extreme lunatic leftists, because nobody else will touch them.......and black guys are known for dicking anything with a hole.

All other non white races and cultures DEFINE THEMSELVES by only marrying others of their own type/kind.
And yet NOBODY yells and screams RACISM and INTOLERANCE to THEM!!!

Sorry...........mini rant there.

Oh lets see, i have no problem with any of the people you described coming here...."LEGALLY"... but every mother fucker who is illegally here needs to be shot on sight, then sent back in a body bag, saying you are not welcome here transgressor. Maybe then more of those illegals will get to the back of the line and proceed to be model citizens then.
Nope. You can't blame them for coming. Who you should shoot are the illegal employers luring them here. So let me ask you something. Why did Bush stop going after illegal employers?

As the Washington Post noted in an article by Hsu and Lydersen on June 19, 2006:

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

Nope. You can't blame them for coming. Who you should shoot are the illegal employers luring them here. So let me ask you something. Why did Bush stop going after illegal employers?

As the Washington Post noted in an article by Hsu and Lydersen on June 19, 2006:

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."
Oh i cant? Bullshit, if the Demoncraps wouldnt of put the roadblock for President Trump's wall those fuckers would still be there looking in, so now they are all coming in, buying up used gas guzzlers using tons of CO2 to cause global warming, and you are happy they are here? Man you need to understand how fucked up your progressive party is, while you have to cut back, these diseased illegals are going to use up all your hospitals, drugs, schooling, and food.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

When whites marry whites, everybody's like "OH, YOU SOOOO RACIST".

But the white women that marry black guys (so far that I've seen) are the obese, slovenly types that are extreme lunatic leftists, because nobody else will touch them.......and black guys are known for dicking anything with a hole.

All other non white races and cultures DEFINE THEMSELVES by only marrying others of their own type/kind.
And yet NOBODY yells and screams RACISM and INTOLERANCE to THEM!!!

Sorry...........mini rant there.
I am starting to see the hyprocrisy.

One thing I notice in the NBA. If you want a NBA star, have your daughter get knocked up by a big black guy. If you watch the draft it seems like every kid has a white mom and a black dad.

Even though I want my nephews to keep it Greek, I'll be okay if they marry a non Greek. It just won't be as cool at Easter or Xmas or all the Greek events we celebrate now because we are all Greek. As soon as you marry a non Greek, it's kind of over. Most Greeks who marry non Greeks stop being Greek. They usually don't bring their non Greek spouse into the Greek community. Usually the opposite. The Greek joins the white church. Or they don't go to church at all.

I'm sure my Greek ancestors with blonde hair and blue eyes wanted their kids to only marry other Greeks but shit happens.

By the end of the 15th century, Greece was under Turkish rule. Over the next 400 years, the Greeks were slaves to the Turks, deprived of their human rights, considered as second class citizens (rayas means beast in turkish language), worked and lived only for their rulers.

Today we all have dark hair and I have hazel eyes. LOL.

Or the Italians. They were blondes too before the Moors took over.

Referred to either as Moors (in Iberia) or Saracens (in South Italy and Sicily), their arrival in Europe dates to 711 AD, rapidly subduing most of Iberia and Sicily (831 AD). Among European kingdoms their presence was seen as a constant danger, and only by the fifteenth century was the Iberian reconquest completed.

When I was in college I worked nights for a guy who had a liquor store in San Diego, James Mellos.
His Dad immigrated from Greece in 1934.
My family immigrated here....and there's no problem with immigration. Legal immigration built this country.

The problem is illegal immigration.
Most of the people that are illegal immigrants aren't here for the right reasons.
Illegals are coming here for the free cash and health care.
They usually end up sending much of their earnings back to their home countries.
And Democrats are using them as bodies to bump up the census in states like CA and NY.

If you took all of the illegals, and their kids off the Census CA and NY would lose at least 20 electoral votes.
They're stealing elections by bringing millions of non-English speakers here and are taking advantage of them.
They have it so rigged that they can only win 15 states and still win the presidency.

Far as I'm concerned...if you're born here you're an American. And if you came here legally and get naturalized....you're an American too.

For those of you like OhPleaseJustQuit and Slade3200, you already know that I'm engaged, and you also know how anxious I am about finding a place and getting everything in order, but today I realized that I wasn't as afraid of it as I thought I was. I was more afraid that there would be something wrong with me or the romantic relationship I have with my fiancée if I confessed to him how I was feeling and it turns out that I was worried for nothing as he completely understands me and where I'm coming from and feels exactly like I do.

Preparing for the future and making new adjustments in our lives can be both exciting as well as terrifying. However, courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. In this case it's the love we have for one another and being together. Btw, this is where I got that quote from as I think I'm going to write it down and tape it to my door. It's from The Princess Diaries.

Fear is natural. We protect ourselves from harm almost as an instinct. Sometimes that fear should be heeded and sometimes heeding it is counterproductive. One has to analyze the fear and decide the prudent path.

When I was in college I worked nights for a guy who had a liquor store in San Diego, James Mellos.
His Dad immigrated from Greece in 1934.
My family immigrated here....and there's no problem with immigration. Legal immigration built this country.

The problem is illegal immigration.
Most of the people that are illegal immigrants aren't here for the right reasons.
Illegals are coming here for the free cash and health care.
They usually end up sending much of their earnings back to their home countries.
And Democrats are using them as bodies to bump up the census in states like CA and NY.

If you took all of the illegals, and their kids off the Census CA and NY would lose at least 20 electoral votes.
They're stealing elections by bringing millions of non-English speakers here and are taking advantage of them.
They have it so rigged that they can only win 15 states and still win the presidency.

Far as I'm concerned...if you're born here you're an American. And if you came here legally and get naturalized....you're an American too.
I know white immigrants who moved here legally. They are taking advantage of every hand out. I don't think we should worry about that. If you were a broke immigrant you'd take advantage of those social programs too. And we need the help. I hate to admit it, but the economy needs them.

And this is coming from a guy who wishes our population would cut in half. I wish more kids were born gay or just choose to not have kids. I think the current economy is going to produce a lot fewer people having kids. Maybe that's why they want to take abortion away. Capitalism needs those 800,000 more bodies being born every year. In 18 years they'll be worker bees. Most of them low skilled/low wage.

Forum List

Back