I just checked the weather, its raining in NC. Pretty historic indeed lulz

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What an epic failure of a prediction.

Grandpa, maybe you should start posting your threads in the right forum. Not EVERYTHING you post about goes in the "politics" forum.

Are you really as retarded as you pretend to be on this board, GM?

LULZ! indeed.

• Banned
If not jumping on the hype bandwagon labels me a tard then give me a padded helmet. Oh, and a new president too if that's not asking too much.

If not jumping on the hype bandwagon labels me a tard then give me a padded helmet. Oh, and a new president too if that's not asking too much.

Oh I don't think you're nuts, pal.

I think you're either actually retarded or pretending to be retarded.

He is a partisan fool.

Peoples lives and homes are meaningless if he can find a way to swap at our President.

Hes just one of the many on the right who place party over EVERYTHING including country

So this leather clad biker chick named 'Irene' walks into a bar. She has a duck under one arm and a tattoo on her lower back that says 'Katrina'....

Who wants to hear the rest of the joke?

Everyone knew it would be a Cat 1 by the time it got here. Obama is just trying fool people by insert himself into a situation and posing as a leader.

For all the fear mongering for ratings on tv news channels and the massive cost of evacuating millions of people I think your labeling the wrong person. But hey its your choice.

He is a partisan fool.

Peoples lives and homes are meaningless if he can find a way to swap at our President.

Hes just one of the many on the right who place party over EVERYTHING including country

Wind gusts are barely reaching 85 miles per hour. We get straightline winds like that here with every severe storm. Yet my house is still standing. The only way someone could die in this storm is from sheer stupidity. I was watching a storm chaser earlier. He was reporting from within the eye and that would not be possible if this storm was as deadly as its been made out to be.

For all the fear mongering for ratings on tv news channels and the massive cost of evacuating millions of people I think your labeling the wrong person. But hey its your choice.

They (NOAA) have their computer models that show potentialities not definites based on historical and scientific evidence. Maybe you'll have better luck with this.

crystal-ball.jpg

:cuckoo:

He is a partisan fool.

Wind gusts are barely reaching 85 miles per hour. We get straightline winds like that here with every severe storm. Yet my house is still standing. The only way someone could die in this storm is from sheer stupidity. I was watching a storm chaser earlier. He was reporting from within the eye and that would not be possible if this storm was as deadly as its been made out to be.

Oh people will die from this storm.

Winds aren't really the biggest problem.

Rain and tides WILL BE.

You really retarded, aren't you, GM?

Forgive me for thinking you were smarter than you really are.

Forgive me for thinking you were just a mendacious partisan asshole.

You are ALSO rather stupid.

That's truly not your fault!

He is a partisan fool.

Oh people will die from this storm.

Winds aren't really the biggest problem.

Rain and tides WILL BE.

You really retarded, aren't you, GM?

Forgive me for thinking you were smarter than you really are.

Forgive me for thinking you were just a mendacious partisan asshole.

You are ALSO rather stupid.

That's truly not your fault!

High tide has come and gone once already in NC and thus far.....no problem. Next high tide is in 6 hours.

New Topics

Forum List

Back