I hurt my back again 3 days ago. Reminds me how flipant so many of you are about the freedoms you posess.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I didn't fight for them but I understand what it means to not have them. Same as not caring about my body and paying a dear price for that cavalier attitude now.

Yall bitch about the left or the right or CNN or Fox. Truth is they're just your crutch and you're just a bitch.

It's easy to blame everything on someone else but at the end of the day the only one responsible is YOU.

BREAK OUT OF THE FOG MY FRIEND.

Don't be angry because I'm a right leaning person. Be happy because I care about YOU.
Seriously there is not a single person on this forum I hate. I have a few on ignore but that's about to change soon too.

Don't be mistaken, I'm not becoming a monk, if you act like a fucking dick you'll get the bull end of my attitude. But at the same time there are people I treated poorly just because.

Garbage attitude from an angry dumbfuck. Everyone is entitled to THEIR OWN FREEDOM. My idea of freedom CLEARLY doesn't apply to all. I spent years locked up from the age of 7 to 20. IT FUCKING SUCKED.

The thing I have to keep reminding myself is that was MY LIFE EXPERIENCE and not yours. So when bodecca or Mac reference me as a nazi or an alt right freak all I can do is laugh and wish there weren't people as dumb as them.

Holy fucking wondering rant drunk batman....

I didn't fight for them but I understand what it means to not have them. Same as not caring about my body and paying a dear price for that cavalier attitude now.

Yall bitch about the left or the right or CNN or Fox. Truth is they're just your crutch and you're just a bitch.

It's easy to blame everything on someone else but at the end of the day the only one responsible is YOU.

Don't be angry because I'm a right leaning person. Be happy because I care about YOU.
Seriously there is not a single person on this forum I hate. I have a few on ignore but that's about to change soon too.

Don't be mistaken, I'm not becoming a monk, if you act like a fucking dick you'll get the bull end of my attitude. But at the same time there are people I treated poorly just because.

Garbage attitude from an angry dumbfuck. Everyone is entitled to THEIR OWN FREEDOM. My idea of freedom CLEARLY doesn't apply to all. I spent years locked up from the age of 7 to 20. IT FUCKING SUCKED.

The thing I have to keep reminding myself is that was MY LIFE EXPERIENCE and not yours. So when bodecca or Mac reference me as a nazi or an alt right freak all I can do is laugh and wish there weren't people as dumb as them.

Sorry but too late for all that.

I no longer care for people who hate their country so much they want to destroy it. They are beyond saving. These are people who celebrate butchering unborn children as a “right”. They are racist, anti-Christian, anti-American traitors. I realize most people aren’t like this, but the plebs who keep voting these sycophants into power are just as guilty by enabling it to happen.

I have a lot of extreme righties and lefties on ignore. So I guess my RINO butt needs to agree with you because we don't even have a political party anymore.

I have a lot of extreme righties and lefties on ignore. So I guess my RINO butt needs to agree with you because we don't even have a political party anymore.
What is an “extreme righty” these days?

Belief in the constitution? Recognizing there are only two genders? Not wanting to replace our citizens with the third world foreigners? Not wanting unnecessary wars? Bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US and not entrusting the CCP to make most of the things we depend on?

Sorry but too late for all that.

I no longer care for people who hate their country so much they want to destroy it. They are beyond saving. These are people who celebrate butchering unborn children as a “right”. They are racist, anti-Christian, anti-American traitors. I realize most people aren’t like this, but the plebs who keep voting these sycophants into power are just as guilty by enabling it to happen.
But they are well represented here at USMB foy shoy

A back injury and you are F
Even the toughest guys have a hard time dealing with it

One of liabilities of evolution and becoming bipedal species

What is an “extreme righty” these days?

Belief in the constitution? Recognizing there are only two genders? Not wanting to replace our citizens with the third world foreigners? Not wanting unnecessary wars? Bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US and not entrusting the CCP to make most of the things we depend on?

Thank you for making my point.

I used to have back problems. My back would go out for no reason and I'd be out a day from work, and then have to use a cane for a week.

I got one of those memory foam mattresses 5 years ago, and I haven't had any problems since. It helped my back SO MUCH!!! I did hurt my back once, but that was because I did something that strained my back.......but I've never had any of the "out of the blue" back problems since switching to a memory foam mattress.

Forum List

Back