I hope the progressives will understand that the scope, and not just length, of programs has to be altered

and the progressives can come up a bit in their "demands."

Imo, we will have some inflation beyond just that caused by covid. Once prices go up because of a temporary market change, it seems producers/retailers resist lowering them. But more importantly, it seems to me that the dems aims are to raise salaries. How can that be wrong when Trump tried do to the same? But no one should argue we had enough inflation to maximize growth. We couldn't find inflation.

I refied my house years ago at 5% and thought we'd hit bottom. LOL. I've refied since then.

Neither party can do jack shit without 50 in the senate, and they they can raise the debt ceiling. The dems are stupid enough to not do that initailly in their bill, and even then Schumer, Biden and Machin went out of their way to hide their positions. It almost makes Trump doing a real estate deal with oligarchs look transparent. LOL

Some repubmicans were stupid enough to think trump would win yet now you advising Joe how to run the show.

Of course its not just Covid. It's amazing the number of people who seemed to have believed we could pump trillions of dollars a year and not have inflation.

Bullshit. Progressives aren't the problem. All the tired old NaziCon scare tactices of inflation and "we can't afford it" are just that - scare tactices. NaziCons just want more tax cuts for the rich - and nothing to help the poor and middle class.

The Bush and Trump tax cuts totaled about $3.4 trillion.
the poor are living in tents in progressive california

The same stupid people who can't produce the evidence.
Give it up son. There was no fraud. It was proven.
The thing about the truth is no one has to believe it and it's still the truth.
you must b a godlike entity endowed with all that truth here is some more dem truth i never had sex with that woman ms lewinsky

you must b a godlike entity endowed with all that truth here is some more dem truth i never had sex with that woman ms lewinsky

I don't if clinton rooted everything with a pulse. Its irrelevant to the fact there was no election fraud. Biden was sworn in, not trump. It was such a ridiculous insinuation the courts didn't waste their time.
Republicans spent money with an audit that found nothing. Yet a Neville nobody like you is still dragging the chain hoping for a miracle.
It's not about elections. It's about intelligence and you don't have any. You can't have it you think trump won.

There are so many holes in church doctrine that it makes swiss cheese to disappear. Marrage needs two, not three. Food was brought into the store house, not money. A pedophilia person is not a pervert. Pervert has to do with what a person says. God will not pervert justice. God judges rightly. That judging that the unseen Father engages in, is not condemning. Jesus is the one who judges as to who lives forever, and who dies forever, not the Unseen Father. The soul that sins it shall die. The church made that to be live with eternal suffering. That misconception made the legal system that makes people to suffer. People who made Pepe Le Pew, end up suffering. The church made Left people. Undo what you made. Jacob married his sister. Did the church say anything about that? No. Jacob had concubines. Did the church say anything about that? The church was mum. The word carnal has nothing to do with sex. It is the carnal mind, not the carnal penis or carnal secrets. The carnal mind does not think like God thinks. Fornication has to do with the mind, too. Christs enemies would have been born again, not being born of fornication had they seen that Jesus was tyhe Lord of Glory, not wanting him to be dead. People who say death to furries, zoo's and Pedo's are born of fornication needing to be born again. God is not three persons. Jesus is one, who sits on one throne, having the Unseen Father in his mind. Jesus is in the form of the Holy Spirit guiding people into all truth. That is three. The Holy Spirit does not attract attention to itself. Blasphamy is calling sweet things, bitter, and darkness light, and evil good. Blasphemers call good Spirited people, evil. That is one reason why condeming is not a good thing to do. Muslims got blasphamy all wrong. They that confide with people who get things wrong, will say words that are wrong, and will do acts that are wrong, thinking they are good words, and good acts, fooling themselves. People think God did a big bang, not understanding or even seeing Genisis 1:17. Guns would not have been thought of as being good. Bang would not have been thought of being good. We might of not even made a gun, knowing this.
good God wtf is this?

Agreed. I was willing to pay my fair share but the Dem state got greedy so I packed up my money and left. Now NY gets $0.00 :auiqs.jpg:
They will get the fees from the person who bought your house. They don't lose.

OK, I had forgotten this thread.

I don't think Manchin should have pulled back from his telling Biden he'd support it.

But even with the inflation from 2.5 mos ago, it seemed to me Manchin should have said he'd agree to fed money for after school care, school lunches, Obamacare, additional help in saving for retirement for workers, or anything else that helped PEOPLE WHO WERE WORKING but didn't just "give" people more money to spend. The govt is not the insurer of a minimum salary or outcome or income for every American and just giving people money IS INFLATIONARY.

They will get the fees from the person who bought your house. They don't lose.
You really suck at math. The big money was income taxes on my wealth, they get $0.00 now AHAHAHAHAHA! And yes I did move to a state with no state income tax AHAHAHAHAHA! And then, Trump hoisted NY on a pike with the SALT cap :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You really suck at math. The big money was income taxes on my wealth, they get $0.00 now AHAHAHAHAHA! And yes I did move to a state with no state income tax AHAHAHAHAHA! And then, Trump hoisted NY on a pike with the SALT cap :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And someone with the same wealth bought your house.

The state never loses.

Forum List

Back