I hope I am wrong, but this is just the begining

It's just the same kind of crap the Tea Party did during the Obamacare hearings when they shouted down all the speakers and rioted at the events.

What's the matter? Don't like getting your own crap thrown back at you?

Awwww.

No they didn't you little weirdo. You need to get out of your mamma's basement more often.

It's just the same kind of crap the Tea Party did during the Obamacare hearings when they shouted down all the speakers and rioted at the events.

Awwww.

There were protests, but no mob scenes, not anything like in NYC. Typical left wing bs.
==========
Bullshit. The Tea Partiers mobbed the events where they tried to explain Obamacare and get community input. They wouldn't even let the speakers speak. That's why one of Arizona's people walked out of the meeting. She couldn't speak --- the Teabaggers wouldn't let her speak.

The Teabaggers were an unrulymob.

Link it....bet ya don't

No link yet from Arizona 'Pooh-pooh pants'...........:disbelief:

Awwww.

There were protests, but no mob scenes, not anything like in NYC. Typical left wing bs.
==========
Bullshit. The Tea Partiers mobbed the events where they tried to explain Obamacare and get community input. They wouldn't even let the speakers speak. That's why one of Arizona's people walked out of the meeting. She couldn't speak --- the Teabaggers wouldn't let her speak.

Link it....bet ya don't

========
You won't get a link from me. It isn't my job to do your research for you.

If you think the Teabaggers didn't disrupt the Obamacare meetings why just do your own searching and show me the footage of them being polite and helpful and listening to the speakers --- you won't find any footage like that but you can probably google up some of the demonstrations and uproar they raised at the meetings.

They should not have forced this guy out. He was calm and not violent and just speaking. You can't claim free speech then deny it to someone else. I have to admit this looked like the Tea Party getting violent with people.

You can't. They should either ignore him and continue on, talking over him, or one or two of them stop and tell him why supporting a narcissist like trump is dangerous.

Awwww.

==========

Link it....bet ya don't

========

If you think the Teabaggers didn't disrupt the Obamacare meetings why just do your own searching and show me the footage of them being polite and helpful and listening to the speakers --- you won't find any footage like that but you can probably google up some of the demonstrations and uproar they raised at the meetings.

It was your statement. Why would I research your bullshit?.........:cuckoo:

'Pooh-pooh pants' needs a diaper change...........:crybaby:............

Awwww.

==========

Link it....bet ya don't

========

You made the statement it's your burden to prove it, dumbass

==========

Link it....bet ya don't

========

You made the statement it's your burden to prove it, dumbass

Wet Willie must be a millineal.............

==========

Link it....bet ya don't

========

========
You're the one claiming the tea baggers did not take over Obamacare meetings and disrupt them.

It is up to YOU to prove me wrong --- if you can.

Why should I prove anything to you?

I made the claim -- of which I'm sure there are many video clips of teabaggers disrupting the Obamacare meetings --- which yo are denying happened. So it is up to you to prove me wrong.

==========

Link it....bet ya don't

========

========
You're the one claiming the tea baggers did not take over Obamacare meetings and disrupt them.

It is up to YOU to prove me wrong --- if you can.

Why should I prove anything to you?

I made the claim -- of which I'm sure there are many video clips of teabaggers disrupting the Obamacare meetings --- which yo are denying happened. So it is up to you to prove me wrong.

YOU made the claim you ignorant jackass and when you did the burden became yours. You've never debated before have you? My guess is you failed middle school and said screw it, I can sit on my ass and the gummit will take care of me. Now either provide the link or stfu

Forum List

Back