I hope I am wrong, but this is just the begining

I can't wait for the day (and itsa comin' soon) when violent left-wingers feel emboldened enough to pull that crap in right-wing enclaves. If they do, they better bring shovels..........:dig:

First one of the filthy loons touches me or one of mine and they will rue the day they do

I'm pretty sure no one wants to touch you.
Bulldog is too busy licking her balls.

Sassy's got balls?

I can't wait for the day (and itsa comin' soon) when violent left-wingers feel emboldened enough to pull that crap in right-wing enclaves. If they do, they better bring shovels..........:dig:

First one of the filthy loons touches me or one of mine and they will rue the day they do

Sassy's got balls?
lots of women have balls now.

I thought Comrade Trump was really into hitting people and violence? I don't get it.
No,,you don't get it....:lol:

Long as he does the hitting, he is fine with it.

‘I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard’, Trump says of Democratic convention
sometimes liberals need a good ass whooping to remind them of their place in society.
they are for the most part bottom feeders.

Too bad Comrade Trump has no chance of doing it.?

I thought Comrade Trump was really into hitting people and violence? I don't get it.

‘I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard’, Trump says of Democratic convention
sometimes liberals need a good ass whooping to remind them of their place in society.

Japanese had that same thought process when discussing the possible retribution from the United States if they bombed Pearl Harbor.
As I remember, that simple act of misjudgment created a whole bunch of crispy Japanese shortly there after.

Japanese had that same thought process when discussing the possible retribution from the United States if they bombed Pearl Harbor.
As I remember, that simple act of misjudgment created a whole bunch of crispy Japanese shortly there after.

Delusional Deflection

It's just the same kind of crap the Tea Party did during the Obamacare hearings when they shouted down all the speakers and rioted at the events.

What's the matter? Don't like getting your own crap thrown back at you?

Awwww.

There were protests, but no mob scenes, not anything like in NYC. Typical left wing bs.
==========
Bullshit. The Tea Partiers mobbed the events where they tried to explain Obamacare and get community input. They wouldn't even let the speakers speak. That's why one of Arizona's people walked out of the meeting. She couldn't speak --- the Teabaggers wouldn't let her speak.

The Teabaggers were an unrulymob.

It's just the same kind of crap the Tea Party did during the Obamacare hearings when they shouted down all the speakers and rioted at the events.

Awwww.

There were protests, but no mob scenes, not anything like in NYC. Typical left wing bs.
==========
Bullshit. The Tea Partiers mobbed the events where they tried to explain Obamacare and get community input. They wouldn't even let the speakers speak. That's why one of Arizona's people walked out of the meeting. She couldn't speak --- the Teabaggers wouldn't let her speak.

Link it....bet ya don't

Awwww.

==========

You mean obamacare, passed behind locked doors, by only democrats?

Awwww.

==========

Yelling at politicians isn't the same as beating another person to death. THe only violence that emerges is from the left.

Awwww.

==========

Yelling at politicians isn't the same as beating another person to death. THe only violence that emerges is from the left.
I am afraid that may change.....

If Trump wins, the cities will riot...

If hitlery wins, America will revolt....

It's just a matter of when,,,,,,

Awwww.

==========

Just open your eyes. Comrade trump is falling apart. More and more real Republicans are abandoning him every day. He has about 30 % chance of winning.

Oh, then there is the rumor he might quit the WH race. WHAT THE......?

Awwww.

==========

Just open your eyes. Comrade trump is falling apart. More and more real Republicans are abandoning him every day. He has about 30 % chance of winning.

========
We all better hope Trump DOESN'T quit because Pence would automatically move up into his spot. It's hard to picture anyone worse than Trump but they managed to dig that turd Pence out of the shit pile somehow.

==========

========
We all better hope Trump DOESN'T quit because Pence would automatically move up into his spot. It's hard to picture anyone worse than Trump but they managed to dig that turd Pence out of the shit pile somehow.
You must be making this up while you go along. Funny.

Hmmmmm....sound like someone if following the spousal abuse pattern.

Why are right wingers always so interested in my balls? I'm quite proud of them, but it's creepy for you to continually refer to them.
Sassy Irish Lass' balls (lips) not yours.

Once again, as the numbers plummet, you see the 'Conservatives' daydreaming about killing fellow Americans. But, in order to do that, they will have to get off of the coach in the basement, get sober enough to see the sights, and that is not going to happen.
There is always the risk of their running out of beer though -- and then having a psychotic reaction during detox.

Forum List

Back