I hope I am wrong, but this is just the begining

It's just the same kind of crap the Tea Party did during the Obamacare hearings when they shouted down all the speakers and rioted at the events.

What's the matter? Don't like getting your own crap thrown back at you?

Awwww.

It's just the same kind of crap the Tea Party did during the Obamacare hearings when they shouted down all the speakers and rioted at the events.

Awwww.

There were protests, but no mob scenes, not anything like in NYC. Typical left wing bs.

Awwww.

There were protests, but no mob scenes, not anything like in NYC. Typical left wing bs.
Democracy is not pretty but it is beautiful.

Once again, as the numbers plummet, you see the 'Conservatives' daydreaming about killing fellow Americans. But, in order to do that, they will have to get off of the coach in the basement, get sober enough to see the sights, and that is not going to happen.

I can't wait for the day (and itsa comin' soon) when violent left-wingers feel emboldened enough to pull that crap in right-wing enclaves. If they do, they better bring shovels..........:dig:

I can't wait for the day (and itsa comin' soon) when violent left-wingers feel emboldened enough to pull that crap in right-wing enclaves. If they do, they better bring shovels..........:dig:

First one of the filthy loons touches me or one of mine and they will rue the day they do

Awwww.
Got a link for that Ephus?
The media has been wringing their hands for years waiting for a Tea Party member to do something violent. The best they have is blaming the Tea Party for Muslims being terrorists.

First one of the filthy loons touches me or one of mine and they will rue the day they do

I'm pretty sure no one wants to touch you.
Bulldog is too busy licking her balls.

It's a sock, probably doesn't know a head is a restroom ;)

Why are right wingers always so interested in my balls? I'm quite proud of them, but it's creepy for you to continually refer to them.

Why are right wingers always so interested in my balls? I'm quite proud of them, but it's creepy for you to continually refer to them.
We heard you haven't got the dick yet...some issue with Medicaid?

Forum List

Back