I hope ALL of you have a safe and fulfilling Thanksgiving

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Tough time of year for many under the best of circumstances. Add to that the year 2020 and what a mess.

We will not be doing big gatherings this year. Not because of mandates but to protect others due to the fact that my job has me mingling with all sorts of people on a daily basis.
Don't let the holiday blues combined with the state of affairs get you down!

Enjoy your holiday all and be THANKFUL for your health and everything else that you have.

Tough time of year for many under the best of circumstances. Add to that the year 2020 and what a mess.

We will not be doing big gatherings this year. Not because of mandates but to protect others due to the fact that my job has me mingling with all sorts of people on a daily basis.

Enjoy your holiday all and be THANKFUL for your health and everything else that you have.
Since many cant go out of their house, and meet with their families, seems that the only thing you can do, is eat lots of turkey...Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, gramps...

All the best to you and your family as well. May your Thanksgiving be a pleasant one.

Wifes test came back negative so we will be headed to the mother in law's with a car full of food.
Side note, Denver Mayor tweeted ya all stay home now as he was hopping a plane.

Good one to you and yours as well. We don't do big Thanksgivings in my family anyway. We carry on my mom's brainstorm of doing the big meal as a brunch so nobody really shows up as the moochers haven't gotten going yet. It is over by the time they get up, showered, and can find their car keys. After that, it is just leftovers. Will probably be 6 or 7 at the table and that is it

You too, man.

Forum List

Back