I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

Nothing is certain in life, except eventual death. Taking the standard precautions has kept my family and I virus free so far, coming up on two years since the initial outbreak.

And I have no problem with that. I got the vaccine, but I would never insist that others do the same. I don't know their medical conditions, I am not a licensed physician to make recommendations, I don't know their religious values. I took the vaccine based on my situation, my doctors recommendations, and my cousin who is a retired research doctor and knows everything about stuff like this.

I know what I did, but it's not my business what others do. That's on them.

I truly would like to understand your thinking.
I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt? Obama did.
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454

No such thing as an intelligent & logical Xiden supporter. Sure some might be intelligent, but said intelligence is countered by their lack of self-awareness, emotions, dependencies and convoluted heads.

The OP said that "Drumpf got things done."

So I'd like to know, what did he get done?

You ask often knowing the information has been provided and you can find it easily. So one has to ask, are you dumb, spineless, ignorant and/or dishonest?

My money says they all fit.

No such thing as an intelligent & logical Xiden supporter. Sure some might be intelligent, but said intelligence is countered by their lack of self-awareness, emotions, dependencies and convoluted heads.

In other words logic. Democrats never had common sense and never will. It's a gift that can't be taught in college.

250068404_10226914090066726_5910586538539772076_n.jpg

I truly would like to understand your thinking. ...

I concur with poster Bodecea's contention, Joseph Biden was elected because the majority of USA' voters and their Electoral College electors understood Donald Trump was the presidential alternative.​

The majority of those voters may be honest, and/or intelligent, and/or thoughtful and logical people; but what's certain is they, the majority chose Biden rather than Trump.​

Gas prices seem to be your primary concern. I wonder to what extent you're less concerned regarding other political issues? You contend higher gas prices are entirely due to Democratic policies in general and specifically to Biden's policies while he's been president?​

What gas prices were during different parties' control of the White House and the Congressional chambers is inconsequential unless you can explain causes, effects, and consider the validity of global warming's threat to our nation and the entire world.​

Respectfully, Supposn​

I concur with poster Bodecea's contention, Joseph Biden was elected because the majority of USA' voters and their Electoral College electors understood Donald Trump was the presidential alternative.​

The majority of those voters may be honest, and/or intelligent, and/or thoughtful and logical people; but what's certain is they, the majority chose Biden rather than Trump.​

Gas prices seem to be your primary concern. I wonder to what extent you're less concerned regarding other political issues? You contend higher gas prices are entirely due to Democratic policies in general and specifically to Biden's policies while he's been president?​

What gas prices were during different parties' control of the White House and the Congressional chambers is inconsequential unless you can explain causes, effects, and consider the validity of global warming's threat to our nation and the entire world.​

Respectfully, Supposn​

Fuel prices are controlled by the commodities market. It should be no surprise that when we went from a pro-energy President to an anti-energy President the market would respond accordingly. After all, in the commodities market, fuel is big bucks where you can make a lot, or you can lose a lot.

He and Whorris avoided the question if they would discontinue fracking in the US if elected. If they answered to make their environmentalist friends happy, it would piss off everybody else. If they gave answers that favored most people, it would piss off their environmental friends, so they gave virtually no answer at all.

When they got in they didn't just walk the walk. One of Dementia's first priorities was to close down the Keystone. He then signed an EO banning all new oil exploration and drilling on public lands. When our largest gasoline pipeline was hacked by Russians, he made the statement it's a private industry matter and not a federal one.

The commodities market reacted as expected. Fuel is at the minimum of 30% higher and maximum at 60% higher depending on where you go. Now that talk is out about him closing down the Canadian pipeline to Michigan, it's responding once again. If he actually does close it down, look for $4.00 per gallon very soon.

Respectfully, Supposn​

Well the fact is that Hillary got the most votes in 2016 but lost the electoral college votes.
The fact is Biden got the most electoral college votes some called "swing states" to win 2020.
Those key states ALSO had a large number of voter fraud votes.
These are the 10 worse states for voter fraud per the below link.
Note the "swing states" Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisc, Arizona were states that voted electoral college are in the 10 worse voter fraud states. FACTS!
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 8.30.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 8.27.17 AM.png

Because the media says so many other people think he's great. There MUST be something to it! Besides, I dont want to be shamed by all the famous people the media says are cool.

After all, that was Hillary's main strategy.

There is only one answer to question in OP

There are no intelligent, thoughtful and logical people in the dim camp​

sorry, but that is my honest thought...

I am NOT saying this just to be combative and hack-ish... but only because it is the TRUTH

for crying out loud

The Dims hate truth... you know Truth with a capital T --meaning reality or God...

ok, to be more precise... a person CAN be "intelligent" but not wise.. or thoughtful or ...

u can have a high IQ but not be able to figure out... (APPEAR to figure out?)--- well, you know.. (example) what the absolutely RIGHT response is to abortion being legal and that kind of thing... you know... bc people are made up of both mind and body and heart... and in their hearts (the Word says the heart is deceitful and evil...) many want abortion as a back up for when their relationships don't work out... and/or they just want to have fun with no responsibility...

Because the media says so many other people think he's great. There MUST be something to it! Besides, I dont want to be shamed by all the famous people the media says are cool.

After all, that was Hillary's main strategy.

As we already know the MSM is nothing more than an extension of the Democrat party. Of course they'll say he's great, blame all the problems he created on Trump or the Republicans, and what they can't blame on others say it was something he was not in control of.

I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454

I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?​

hahaha….NOBODY intelligent, thoughtful and logical supports Biden.
FEELZ people with only the most extreme cases of TDS support Biden but only because he’s not Trump.

There is only one answer to question in OP

There are no intelligent, thoughtful and logical people in the dim camp​

sorry, but that is my honest thought...

I am NOT saying this just to be combative and hack-ish... but only because it is the TRUTH

for crying out loud

The Dims hate truth... you know Truth with a capital T --meaning reality or God...

ok, to be more precise... a person CAN be "intelligent" but not wise.. or thoughtful or ...

u can have a high IQ but not be able to figure out... (APPEAR to figure out?)--- well, you know.. (example) what the absolutely RIGHT response is to abortion being legal and that kind of thing... you know... bc people are made up of both mind and body and heart... and in their hearts (the Word says the heart is deceitful and evil...) many want abortion as a back up for when their relationships don't work out... and/or they just want to have fun with no responsibility...

You say you don't want to be combative or hackish that you use terms like Dims, hating the truth, abortion when it's about women's rights. Sorry but you can't finish the truth, you have no idea what it is, and you're a big liar and hater. I don't know how you can live with yourself. And I'm not even a Democrat, as an independent I feel you've attempted to insult most intelligent people in this country, something only a very ignorant person would try to do.

Respectfully, Supposn​

Yeah, gas prices are driven by market forces and presidents have very little to do with them. Supply, demand and Opec are the biggest influences. Biden is no more responsible for higher prices than Trump was for lower prices. That's the REALITY of the situation.

Yeah, gas prices are driven by market forces and presidents have very little to do with them. Supply, demand and Opec are the biggest influences. Biden is no more responsible for higher prices than Trump was for lower prices. That's the REALITY of the situation.

Sounds like you don't know what reality is. You can't say that higher prices are not because we went from a pro-energy President to an anti-energy President. Of course presidential policies play into the price of energy.

The first thing Dementia did was stop the Keystone from being built. Next he halted all new oil exploration and drilling on public land which is where we get about 25% of our energy from. Since he could not stop current contracts or drilling, he created multiple regulations on energy extraction that made it impossible for companies to do it as cheap as they did it under President Trump. He even made the statement that the Russians hacking our largest gasoline pipeline had nothing to do with the federal government; it's a private company problem.

I spent several years trading contracts in the commodities market. I know how that animal works. It's the market that sets the prices for fuel here and around the world. That's why speculators started to buy long contracts as soon as Dementia invaded the White House. Too much money on the table to pass up such an opportunity.

View attachment 553451
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
Interesting point about bosses.

The boss I had that accomplished the most at the company I worked at for 4 decades was known as the Tasmanian Devil. He would occasionally go on a rampage and you were not sure where he planned to go but you definitely didn‘t want to be in his way. At times he was rude and obnoxious but he was downright smart and loved to create havoc as he believed the results justified the means.

Forum List

Back