I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

Good, now that those voters are paying much more for groceries and everything else, can't find items they'd like to buy, paying 30% more for gasoline and over 50% more for natural gas, commie business owners about to shutdown because they can't find labor, paying more for property tax to educate the kids of these illegals, maybe they'll grow a half of a brain before next election.

Once again, Biden or any other world leader has no control of gas prices, food distribution or the international supply chain

If the US had that problem and nobody else did, you might have a point

I agree with you. He is doing what he was elected to do, just not in the way the ignorant masses that fell for the “freebee” stuff think. He was elected to completely transform our country so we will no longer be as prosperous. Our enemies are jumping for joy as are ignorant Democrats as they get more free stuff.

Yes
I like Biden’s “Free Stuff”
Healthcare, education, public services

Why are conservatives so outraged by Government doing things for “We the People” instead of big business?

Once again, Biden or any other world leader has no control of gas prices, food distribution or the international supply chain

If the US had that problem and nobody else did, you might have a point

You have no idea what you're talking about. I spent two years trading commodities. Commodities is what sets the price for food and fuel among other things. Yes, a Presidents actions are responsible for those prices. When speculators see a buffoon like we have in office today who paid people not to work causing a supply chain problem, closed down the Keystone, stopped all new exploration and manufacturing of fuel on public lands, publicly stated that the attack on our largest gasoline line is a private matter and not a government one, we buy long contracts. The more long contracts sold, the higher the price of the commodity, and the more we pay at the store or pump.

If we had a real President like Trump today, if anything, he'd give more support towards fuel, he never would have signed that pork bill that paid people to stay home and our supply chain would have improved throughout the year. Because industry has to pay much more to attract the few workers we have, that costs gets tossed into the products and services we buy. That means along with printing phony money that weakens the dollar and these additional costs, that's what contributes to our out of control inflation.

All Dementia's fault.

Yes
I like Biden’s “Free Stuff”
Healthcare, education, public services

Why are conservatives so outraged by Government doing things for “We the People” instead of big business?

Because we believe in the intent of our founders.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of this constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

like we have in office today who paid people not to work causing a supply chain problem, closed down the Keystone, stopped all new exploration and manufacturing of fuel on public lands, publicly stated that the attack on our largest gasoline line is a private matter and not a government one, we buy long contracts.

Biden has no control over the supply chain, port capacity, warehousing, trucker availability or how stock reaches the shelves.
Keystone is another red herring. It is a Canadian pipeline of fuel sent overseas. It has nothing to do with our gas prices
Same goes for oil leases on public land. Trump approved enough of them and any new leases would not affect prices for years

Trump was worse than a braggart and loudmouth

He was an inept leader who was too proud to admit he was wrong and too anti-intellectual to learn the critical issues and listen to advice of others

His worst quality was his disdain for the truth and willingness to create false narratives
Oh stop with the lies Right----Trump was an excellent president by every metric foreign and domestic. His bragging and loudmouth ways should mean nothing--as he was the best president that we have had in decades...

Biden has no control over the supply chain, port capacity, warehousing, trucker availability or how stock reaches the shelves.
Keystone is another red herring. It is a Canadian pipeline of fuel sent overseas. It has nothing to do with our gas prices
Same goes for oil leases on public land. Trump approved enough of them and any new leases would not affect prices for years
Another Rightwing lie...Biden and the dems are paying people not to work which is creating a shortage of truck drivers. The military has experience with heavy trucks and hauling equipment--they could be called up to alleviate a lot of the issues. Stop paying other people to not work and stop encouraging illegals---demand would shoot down for new merchandise as well.

Encouraging freight be unloaded in other ports like DeSantis is would go a long way as well.

Oh stop with the lies Right----Trump was an excellent president by every metric foreign and domestic. His bragging and loudmouth ways should mean nothing--as he was the best president that we have had in decades...
Bragging and being a loudmouth are probably his better qualities

Selfishness, dishonesty, inability to show compassion, lack of intellect, insecurity and violent temper are worse

Another Rightwing lie...Biden and the dems are paying people not to work which is creating a shortage of truck drivers. The military has experience with heavy trucks and hauling equipment--they could be called up to alleviate a lot of the issues. Stop paying other people to not work and stop encouraging illegals---demand would shoot down for new merchandise as well.

Encouraging freight be unloaded in other ports like DeSantis is would go a long way as well.
Unemployment benefits ran out in September. Truck Drivers make MUCH MORE than that $300 unemployment check

Wrong because the US would have shared in that Canadian oil. The idea that we wouldn't is a left-wing lie. Need the evidence, just let me know. New drilling doesn't take long at all, a few weeks if that. How do you think that we became the worlds largest exporter of fuel under President Trump?

Pay people to stay home they don't work. Industry that can't get workers can't produce products or services. When those products or services can't be produced fast enough it creates a huge supply chain problem. But besides Dementia, other Communists are working to disrupt the supply chain as well:

Twitter user Jerry Oakley reminds us that “Carriers domiciled in California with trucks older than 2011 model, or using engines manufactured before 2010, will need to meet the Board’s new Truck and Bus Regulation beginning in 2020.” Otherwise, “Their vehicles will be blocked from registration with the state’s DMV,” according to California law.

“The requirement is to purchase electric trucks which do not exist.”

But even if there were plenty of trucks in California, there wouldn’t be enough truckers to drive them — and it isn’t because the truckers are too old.

Traditionally the ports have been served by Owner Operators,” Oakley says, who are non-union. But under AB-5, “California has now banned Owner Operators.”

Whatever. I don't really give a shit about democrats, so stow the deflection. What I said stands.
Of corse you do t give a shit about democrats. You just defend their positions constantly.

I truly would like to understand your thinking.
I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt? Obama did.
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
/----/ I want to know why they support the corrupt, career politicians who have run Washington for the last 60 years and only enrich themselves..

Forum List

Back