I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

the world uses more than 100 times that amount every day, so its a drop in the bucket.

we need to focus on renewable energy instead.
Your opinion of what "we need to focus on" can't paper over the fact that your economically ignorant meme sucks.

RickMorty.jpg

Again, if you haven't noticed, then you're clearly oblivious to it. But most Trumpsters actually enjoy it. They get off on the fact that he makes people angry. They're sick fucks, through and through.
Democrats get off on actually punishing people they disagree with politically. Speaking of sick fucks.

Talk about tunnel vision.

you need a reminder about fuel prices:

9fnl2ssf1hr71.png
Removing tens of millions of barrels of crude from the supply line will provide upward pressure on prices.

Supply & demand...Hour one, of day one, of econ 101, dumbfuck.

And you still can't meme.

Did the Fed Govt undertake construction projects to build areas specifically for H1N1 and Ebola?

Again, never heard anything about it. Sounds like some conspiracy story but if you have a link, post it. It's like when I posted Fauci said in a 2017 interview that Trump WILL face a pandemic like this country has never seen before. He knew about it. Not conspiracy because I have the video and it's ready available out there.

Democrats get off on actually punishing people they disagree with politically. Speaking of sick fucks.

Talk about tunnel vision.
Whatever. I don't really give a shit about democrats, so stow the deflection. What I said stands.

the world uses more than 100 times that amount every day, so its a drop in the bucket.

we need to focus on renewable energy instead.

We have been focusing on renewable energy for the last couple of decades. Nobody wants it. That's why government is trying to shove it down our throats.

They are not a fact of fraudulent votes. There is expectancy that out of 1.5 million ballots some small % of signatures will not match. People do sometimes change how they sign over time.

Correct. One time my fathers signature didn't match and they didn't allow him to vote. He explained that he just had surgery and it changed how he wrote. He even showed them his fresh surgical scar. They called the supervisor over. The supervisor told them to give my father a provisional ballot with an explanation.

You see when you vote in person, it's much more organized and problems can be attended to immediately to come to a resolution. That's why everybody (except those who can't vote in person or have medical conditions) should be required to vote in person.

They are not a fact of fraudulent votes. There is expectancy that out of 1.5 million ballots some small % of signatures will not match. People do sometimes change how they sign over time.

And even your basic math doesn't work - The PA difference was 80,000 votes and you are talking about ~20,000 ballots that were flagged as signature mismatch. Without even talking about who exactly these votes were for, it's nowhere near enough to make up Trump's deficit.
I don't care who won, the number of bad signatures was in the 10s of thousands.

Again, never heard anything about it. Sounds like some conspiracy story but if you have a link, post it.

I do not have a link, I lived through it as it was my wife's unit that was closed for 6 weeks so she could spend that last 18 months working in it on COVID patients.

He is the president, none have Ever been perfect. He has some good plans for regular every day Americans. Be nice to see some of them come to pass. No don't like everything, that seems normal.

I don't care who won, the number of bad signatures was in the 10s of thousands.
Maybe you need to re-read what you were responding to originally.

It was about Trump losing and then shitting on our elections by claiming he rightfully won.

Forum List

Back