I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I truly would like to understand your thinking.
I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.00.40 PM.png

Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt? Obama did.
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
Oil_federal_leasese.png

ObamaAntiBusiness.png

I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how is Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
Free shit?

So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?

View attachment 553451
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
Because we are intelligent, thoughtful and logical.

View attachment 553451
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454

I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?​

I fell out of my chair laughing my ass off, when i read that oxymoronic statement. See chart below for Joe Biden Voter.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth.
Trump was worse than a braggart and loudmouth

He was an inept leader who was too proud to admit he was wrong and too anti-intellectual to learn the critical issues and listen to advice of others

His worst quality was his disdain for the truth and willingness to create false narratives

View attachment 553451
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
21j0o8u2fkc71.png

Yep, that was why Joe Biteme stopped the work on the Keystone pipeline day one, thus killing 10s of thousands of well paid union guys jobs, and all those working to support those guys, stopped allowing drilling in the US on public land, then begged OPEC to produce more oil, nope, Joe Biteme has "ALMOST" nothing to do with high gasoline prices. Again i point to the intelligence chart.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Speaking as an intelligent Biden supporter, for the most part we support Democrats because we enjoy the entertainment of insanity and chaos. Plus they hold us to victim roles, so that we're unaccountable, and as we learned as children from our parent's who spoiled us, sometimes rewards come without effort, and to me those are the most rewarding.

Plus there's an old saying that rings very true, which is misery loves company. My Democrats live & entertain that all the time, for example, we consistently attempt to normalize the lowest common denominators., often with great success.

Last edited:

I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?​

Because they are not all that.

They are morons.
nope, nope, nope, now apologize to the morons, for comparing their intelligence with the Joe Biden Voter.

As you can see Morons are two levels higher on the intelligence chart.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<--------------------Let's Go Brandon

Forum List

Back