I hired 2 new employees and I think I did it

Blacks are not incapable. They hate the people they work for. I have hired black women. Every one ended in a lawsuit after mere hours, in some cases minutes. They take jobs looking for something they can sue over. One woman was so traumatized over seeing me vacuum the floor that she claimed a permanent disability..

You seem to get sued an awful lot. The lady sued you for not painting her and her gay partner, your employee sues you for a vacuum cleaner... Seems there's a lot more going on here.

I'm pushing 60, and I've never been sued once in my life.

This is a very litigious area. Having a business is like having a sign begging to be sued. Mostly it's slip and falls or some other form of negligence. Since the grievance industry grew so powerful lawsuits now are over hurt feelings.

Last edited:
All the sympathy seems to go to employees, but the public does not realize the hell that many managers go through trying to "manage."

Not a few employees are tardy, absent, disobedient, rude, lazy, incompetent, and even violent. Then some of them have the nerve to want to sue the manager.

I have my opinion as to who makes the best & worst employees but I'm too chicken to say.

As someone who has hired and managed people in the past, a good deal of the blame for bad employees can be a result of a poor interview process. A comprehensive interview and attention not to their answers but also their questions, their deportment during the interview, even their dress and hygiene. All of these things are good indicators of how they will perform in the workplace.

After I opened the grooming shop a young girl came in to ask for a job. She came in with her mother. The two of them begged. She wanted to work with animals. She would do anything. Work for free as a volunteer. I agreed to give her a try out at minimum wage. The next morning mom dropped her off and the girl went immediately to the bathroom and locked herself in. She called mom to come get her but mom could not leave work. That girl stayed locked in the bathroom until after 12. The next week mom stopped by to pick up a half day's pay. I gave it to her. Some things are not worth The argument. I have no idea what happened.

All the sympathy seems to go to employees, but the public does not realize the hell that many managers go through trying to "manage."

Not a few employees are tardy, absent, disobedient, rude, lazy, incompetent, and even violent. Then some of them have the nerve to want to sue the manager.

I have my opinion as to who makes the best & worst employees but I'm too chicken to say.

Good. I think we have enough racism on this thread.

I've been in the workforce for something like 30 years. I've had four managers who were just awful, a couple who were mediocre, and maybe one who was really, really good. (Naturally, she was on her way up and didn't stay.)

Most managers lack leadership skills, don't lead by example and don't really understand their employees. That's why the kind of suck.

This is a very litigious area. Having a business is like having a sign begging to be sued. Mostly it's slip and falls or some other form of negligence. Since the grievance industry grew so powerful lawsuits now are over hurt feelings.

I've got a business... I haven't been sued once in 11 years.

In fact, the only lawsuit I've ever been involved in was an eviction notice when I was trying to sell a building, and the people I was renting to took their sweet ass time moving.

After I opened the grooming shop a young girl came in to ask for a job. She came in with her mother. The two of them begged. She wanted to work with animals. She would do anything. Work for free as a volunteer. I agreed to give her a try out at minimum wage. The next morning mom dropped her off and the girl went immediately to the bathroom and locked herself in. She called mom to come get her but mom could not leave work. That girl stayed locked in the bathroom until after 12. The next week mom stopped by to pick up a half day's pay. I gave it to her. Some things are not worth The argument. I have no idea what happened.

Honestly, if you were so bad at business you couldn't see this girl was all there, that's kind of on you.

I've got a business... I haven't been sued once in 11 years.

In fact, the only lawsuit I've ever been involved in was an eviction notice when I was trying to sell a building, and the people I was renting to took their sweet ass time moving.
So your a slim Lord now?

So your a slim Lord now?

No, I'm definitely not slim.

From 1989 to 2000, I owned rental property in a place called Cicero. The lady who I rented to for 10 of those years moved to KC, but she let her no-account brother stay with her and he didn't get lost after she moved.

So I had to sue him to evict him before I could sell the property.

So your a slim Lord now?

No, I'm definitely not slim.

From 1989 to 2000, I owned rental property in a place called Cicero. The lady who I rented to for 10 of those years moved to KC, but she let her no-account brother stay with her and he didn't get lost after she moved.

So I had to sue him to evict him before I could sell the property.

Who doesn't know cicero it was made famous in wayne's world and Chicago

anyone from BYU or Utah

They already have jobs ... on Broadway

View attachment 443566
No Jews even applied
How many offered to buy the place for 1/2 of the worst months profit in it's history...?
Look. 12K and you'z nevah nevay have to worry about it no mo.we'll keep you on as assistant manager at...say...$14 dollahz to train my autistic son Harry faw 6 months or so ? Dealio ?
It's a bahhhgin. Trust me !

After the biggest search in my life
I went over 200 resumes and conducted several interviews
I decided to hire an older Asian lady and a younger Asian lady
Thursday was their first day of training and they breezed through it with flying colors
They even took notes !!
We covered 1/3 of the job the first day
I used a different medium than” cracks list” to me find employees

I think they’re my 30th and 31st employees and I really feel very good about This
I am paying $12 an hour but you think I should offer a raise in the summer

I am exhausted and tired
The last 3 weeks I have worked a whopping 180 hrs !! I am weak and have little left
Just think of the possibilities. Here in about a week you'll be able to hire the unskilled at 15 bucks an hour

Good. I think we have enough racism on this thread.

I've been in the workforce for something like 30 years. I've had four managers who were just awful, a couple who were mediocre, and maybe one who was really, really good. (Naturally, she was on her way up and didn't stay.)

Most managers lack leadership skills, don't lead by example and don't really understand their employees. That's why the kind of suck.

Most managers and bosses are, "persons who have risen to their highest level of incompetence".

Blacks are just incapable and whites are insane
That’s the dumbest statement of the day. Congrats!
I try to hyperbolize tad but I do own a franchise in central Vegas
Good for you. Best of luck during these trying times. Glad you could be hiring.
Had a really nasty Jew come in ( Hasidic stuff on ) and he literally argued about $5 dollars with me until I refused to help
I did give a black guy $12 off ! He was happy

Forum List

Back