Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
After the biggest search in my life
I went over 200 resumes and conducted several interviews
I decided to hire an older Asian lady and a younger Asian lady
Thursday was their first day of training and they breezed through it with flying colors
They even took notes !!
We covered 1/3 of the job the first day
I used a different medium than” cracks list” to me find employees

I think they’re my 30th and 31st employees and I really feel very good about This
I am paying $12 an hour but you think I should offer a raise in the summer

I am exhausted and tired
The last 3 weeks I have worked a whopping 180 hrs !! I am weak and have little left

anyone from BYU or Utah

They already have jobs ... on Broadway

7b333f3288.jpg

Thursday was their first day of training and they breezed through it with flying colors
They even took notes !!

I think they’re my 30th and 31st employees and I really feel very good about This

I am exhausted and tired
The last 3 weeks I have worked a whopping 180 hrs !! I am weak and have little left
They haven't been to see you about the EEO violations you confessed to here the other day yet?

The last employee I hired was an older Asian woman. She worked out beautifully. She stayed until I closed.

They even took notes !!

You were using Craig's List to find employees? Shit, no wonder you were having a hard time.

I am exhausted and tired

yet, you still have time to post here...

Spewing your nonsense, which must be emotionally exhausting.

The sad thing is, those Asian ladies are going to figure out they are working for a racist pretty quickly.

A little hint on hiring....

Send someone out to the parking lot to check for Biden bumper stickers during the interview....

IF the candidate has one, you automatically know they are mentally handicapped and just looking for a free ride!!!!!

Send someone out to the parking lot to check for Biden bumper stickers during the interview....

IF the candidate has one, you automatically know they are mentally handicapped and just looking for a free ride!!!!!
Why are they applying for a job?

This cheap bastard can't afford to hire someone with a car

Blacks are just incapable and whites are insane
Blacks are not incapable. They hate the people they work for. I have hired black women. Every one ended in a lawsuit after mere hours, in some cases minutes. They take jobs looking for something they can sue over. One woman was so traumatized over seeing me vacuum the floor that she claimed a permanent disability..

Blacks are not incapable. They hate the people they work for. I have hired black women. Every one ended in a lawsuit after mere hours, in some cases minutes. They take jobs looking for something they can sue over. One woman was so traumatized over seeing me vacuum the floor that she claimed a permanent disability..

You seem to get sued an awful lot. The lady sued you for not painting her and her gay partner, your employee sues you for a vacuum cleaner... Seems there's a lot more going on here.

I'm pushing 60, and I've never been sued once in my life.

All the sympathy seems to go to employees, but the public does not realize the hell that many managers go through trying to "manage."

Not a few employees are tardy, absent, disobedient, rude, lazy, incompetent, and even violent. Then some of them have the nerve to want to sue the manager.

I have my opinion as to who makes the best & worst employees but I'm too chicken to say.

Forum List

Back