“I heard people could stay in America if we came with our children,” ...

a sobbing Cruz said moments after the U.S. Border Patrol expelled mother and child back across the Rio Grande to this Mexican border city.

Cruz, 40, and her daughter were among the ranks of hundreds of migrants, almost all Central Americans — mostly women and children — squatting in a public square a block from the Rio Grande here.

Thanks (and gracias) for the clusterfuck Joe. I am pretty sure this woman did not get that idea from Trump. It was very woke of you.

This is why we need a fucking wall here:

View attachment 490435

Because it is so fucking close to HERE:

View attachment 490436

They would just move further northwest. The wall needs to be the entire length from California all the way to the tip of the Gulf.
True, but it sure would make the trip more of a challenge if these Central American "refugees" had to travel 1000 miles, instead of less than 500 miles.

Can we at least START with a South Texas border wall from the gulf to about 50 miles north of Laredo? PLEASE!!!

JUST START WITH THAT. Then, we can discuss further construction.

I agree.

Who told you that all people are equal?
The Declaration of Independence- dunce- written by and agreed to, by people a lot more intelligent than you-
All people may be created equal, but they are surely not equal. You, a village idiot or a Maxine Waters are not equal to a Donald Trump by any measure, regardless of their creation. Do you honestly think Jefferson was the idiot you seem to be?
Trump Humper kissing the Don's ass again, he was so damn smart he got reelected.....oh wait no he is a ONE and DONE.

I have no problem allowing migrants in with a path to citizenship that want to work hard to fulfill their American dream.

I loathe the freeloaders that are already in this country that have no intention on working and only want to milk the system. They are the ones that should be deported.

I loathe the freeloaders that are already in this country that have no intention on working and only want to milk the system. They are the ones that should be deported.
Does that include the born here white people?

Forum List

Back