I Hear Texas Will Be Turning Blue Soon

Just a matter of time for Texas to turn blue.
Probably but one party rule is not a good thing. Too bad you don’t understand that, leftist.

I'd rather see multiple competitive parties.

Looks like you're wrong again as usual, Trumpster.
If Texas goes blue that doesn’t happen. You don’t understand that eh leftist. All jokes and ribbing aside, I agree with you.

It might help if you get better candidates.

And I’m sure you were complaining about one party rule in 2016.

Trumpster hypocrite.
Well...I live in MA...one party rule all my life. I am used to it.

Which doesn’t address what I said.

Trumpster hypocrite.
It wasn’t one party rule permanently. If TX goes blue it’s one party rule permanently, leftist. Democrats own Congress and the WH but I do not consider it one party rule as they may lose Congress in 2022. We have different operational definitions of one party rule.

We’ve never had permanent one party rule.

Let’s call it what it actually is. You’re just upset that you lost the last election.

Maybe you should try supporting someone who doesn’t instigate riots that injure police officers, Trumpster.

Probably but one party rule is not a good thing. Too bad you don’t understand that, leftist.

If Texas goes blue that doesn’t happen. You don’t understand that eh leftist. All jokes and ribbing aside, I agree with you.

Trumpster hypocrite.

Trumpster hypocrite.
It wasn’t one party rule permanently. If TX goes blue it’s one party rule permanently, leftist. Democrats own Congress and the WH but I do not consider it one party rule as they may lose Congress in 2022. We have different operational definitions of one party rule.

Let’s call it what it actually is. You’re just upset that you lost the last election.

Maybe you should try supporting someone who doesn’t instigate riots that injure police officers, Trumpster.
If TX goes blue we will. I believe It’s important to keep both parties accountable. I support Dan Crenshaw but because Trump makes leftists like you lose your minds I enjoy seeing him in office. I am pretty sure he shortened your lifespan by a year or two and that’s a big win, leftist. You also support Biden and his censorship of our media at the border. Pretty sad.

Trumpster hypocrite.

Trumpster hypocrite.

If TX goes blue we will. I believe It’s important to keep both parties accountable. I support Dan Crenshaw but because Trump makes leftists like you lose your minds I enjoy seeing him in office. I am pretty sure he shortened your lifespan by a year or two and that’s a big win, leftist. You also support Biden and his censorship of our media at the border. Pretty sad.

Well he lost you the presidential election and the Senate. Congratulations, Trumpster. Great selection there.

Maybe you should try picking someone who doesn’t instigate riots.

Trumpster hypocrite.

Trumpster hypocrite.

Well he lost you the presidential election and the Senate. Congratulations, Trumpster. Great selection there.

Maybe you should try picking someone who doesn’t instigate riots.
I like the riots. Plus it’s fun watching Leftists destroy the country. Now the rest of the country can feel the pain MA does. Maybe you should answer why you defend Biden’s media censorship at the border instead of sounding like a retarded parrot and bringing up Jan 6th over and over again.

PS - still have the antibodies...trust the science, leftist.

In which fields are they educated?
There’s been a massive shift of college educated voters from Republican to Democrat in the last 5 years.

What happened to Georgia’s electorate is happening in Texas too.
In which fields are they educated?
Most graduates are coming out with worthless Public Relations degrees taught by useless Woke professors.
I'd like to know how many hard science graduates fall for the Progressive Give Me Your Income Platform.
I am fully aware that you won't specify the fields in which they are educated because it would blow up your whole argument.

Yes, yes, I know many medical students want to save the world...until they have to pay back their loans.

Cruz is a globalist scumbag.

Ted Cruz has drawn support from Donald Trump and Sarah Palin.
He does have globalist ties but also takes a strong stand at the border and on other nationalist issues.

Let's just say he's mixed bag. I'm not prepared to throw him away yet.
After Trump whupped Cruz's ass during the debates by calling out Cruz for the traitor he is to the American worker.
That's why we need Trump.

Recent Texas Presidential Elections
2012 Romney won by 16 percent
2016 Trump won by 9 percent
2020 Trump won by 5 1/2 percent

Texas Senate
2012 Ted Cruz won by 16 percent
2018 Ted Cruz won by 2 1/2 percent

2014 John Cornyn won by 27 percent
2020 Cronyn won by 9 1/2 percent

Looks like about a 10 percent shift to Blue in 8 years

How many needy anchor babies were added to the voter rolls in that 8 year span?
The shift to the left is coming in Texas

Larger percent of Mexicans is one part
Also a migration from Liberal States
most of the Mexicans i know are fairly conservative in how they live.....when they take over the Democratic party many current democrats may not like the direction they will take it.....they aint as liberal as you folks think they are.....
They’ll always vote for free shit and hate whitey...they’ll never vote for chicks with dicks and butt fucking faggots like rightwinger does but they’ll always vote Mexicrat.

Yep, leftist. And I d do it again. Jan 6th rioters did it out of principle.

That’s nice, Trumpster.

Go tell the injured officers and their families that you support them being injured.
They ll live. Safer around that crowd than the crazy BLM crowd. Blue Lives Matter. Even CNN misses Trump as ratings are down 50%. You don’t care about the officers. You support BLM and defunding the police. Dumb leftist.

They ll live.

Oh I see. So you enjoy it when hundreds of police officers get injured in the riots that you voted for.

And you’re raising children to think like that? What a piece of shit Trumpster you are.
LMaO...partial quoting the last resort of the leftists. Put the rest of my post in there and address it please. You’re dishonest like every other leftist on this board. And you brought my family into this? Weak sauce.

LMaO...partial quoting the last resort of the leftists. Put the rest of my post in there and address it please. You’re dishonest like every other leftist on this board. And you brought my family into this? Weak sauce.

Hopefully they are able to learn some basic principles from someone who isn’t a Trumpster piece of shit who wants our police officers to be injured.

Hopefully they are able to learn some basic principles from someone who isn’t a Trumpster piece of shit who wants our police officers to be injured.
Never said wants. Blue Lives Matter. You're the supporter of the Defund the Police party. My kids are allowed to think for themselves. I do not believe in brainwashing. Another leftist trait.

Never said wants. Blue Lives Matter. You're the supporter of the Defund the Police party. My kids are allowed to think for themselves. I do not believe in brainwashing. Another leftist trait.

You said you like the riots, Trumpster. What a piece of shit you are.

I just hope you lead a better example in real life than on here with the terrible things you say.

Hopefully your kids are smart enough not to support riots like you do.

I just hope you lead a better example in real life than on here with the terrible things you say.

It was sarcasm and you of course took it literally. So easily triggered. LMAO. It is fun to make leftists lose their mind.

Truth over Facts

It was sarcasm and you of course took it literally. So easily triggered. LMAO. It is fun to make leftists lose their mind.

Truth over Facts

Was it sarcasm? Your vote says otherwise.

Truth over Facts

Was the vote before or after the Jan 6 riot? See if you can answer and not partially quote my post, leftist. You vote Democrat and they support BLM looting and call them peaceful protests. I call both riots. You’re a hypocrite. Typical leftist.

Truth over Facts

Was the vote before or after the Jan 6 riot? See if you can answer and not partially quote my post, leftist. You vote Democrat and they support BLM looting and call them peaceful protests. I call both riots. You’re a hypocrite. Typical leftist.

It was after. And you voted for the guy who instigated it, Trumpster.

New Topics

Forum List

Back