I haven't seen any excitement over the new free speech facebook/twitter site

Have you registered with Mike Lindell's social media site?

• Probably will

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Probably won't

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Undecided or Other

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Facebook/Twitter should sue Lindell for defamation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
Mike Lindell's new social media site (frankspeech) kicks off on Tuesday. I searched for mention of it here on the boards but it turned up nothing. Would have figured with all the right-wingers here you'd be all over it.

This dinosaur has never understood Twitter, finding it all so confusing. Even Facebook I don't find all that intuitive. I click "watch" on it's title bar and the church sermon videos I regularly patronize don't appear but rather I get sucked into watching some guy playing a high stakes game of coin pusher.

Mike Lindell's new social media site (frankspeech) kicks off on Tuesday. I searched for mention of it here on the boards but it turned up nothing. Would have figured with all the right-wingers here you'd be all over it.

This dinosaur has never understood Twitter, finding it all so confusing. Even Facebook I don't find all that intuitive. I click "watch" on it's title bar and the church sermon videos I regularly patronize don't appear but rather I get sucked into watching some guy playing a high stakes game of coin pusher.
Twitter and Facebook give platforms to people who really shouldnt be heard. People you would avoid in the street or the pub are delivered to your front room. Its ghastly.

Facebook and twitter are slowly dying....no one is talking about it but both platforms are losing subscribers and new subscribers are at a virtual halt....Twitter misses Trump....they will never be the platform they were back when Trump was posting daily.....talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.....

Twitter and Facebook give platforms to people who really shouldnt be heard. People you would avoid in the street or the pub are delivered to your front room. Its ghastly.
Sounds like you should stay off them then. While you're at it, better close your window blinds too. You don't want to see anything that disrupts your narrow world view. And stay inside. There are people out there.

I saw a thread about Lindell's new site on this board yesterday.

Sounds like you should stay off them then. While you're at it, better close your window blinds too. You don't want to see anything that disrupts your narrow world view. And stay inside. There are people out there.
If I want to mix with pigs I have ample opportunity. I visit this board for example. Its rather like one of those old time freak shows where I can gawp at people the lord has not really blessed.
Bearded ladies and people who slosh about in their own shit for example.

Its entertaining but not really instructive.

If I want to mix with pigs I have ample opportunity. I visit this board for example. Its rather like one of those old time freak shows where I can gawp at people the lord has not really blessed.

We usually know when you start sloppin' and snorting towards USMB. The stench just becomes unbearable.

Last edited:

What do you do when you walk away from the mirror?

As long as he never leaves his little island, he is safe and toothless.

I was on Parler, then moved to Gab after it was zapped.
I never joined Twitter based on reports I heard.
I have a Facebook account but stopped being active there after Trump was banned
I also watch some videos on Bitchute, Rumble and Odyssey. Mainly people who were banned from the big sites.

Facebook and twitter are slowly dying....no one is talking about it but both platforms are losing subscribers and new subscribers are at a virtual halt....Twitter misses Trump....they will never be the platform they were back when Trump was posting daily.....talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.....
Suuuuuuure they are.....:heehee:

What I read is that Twitter followers have grown over the past year.

Over the course of 2020, the number of international users on Twitter has grown more rapidly than that of US users. The 157 million non-US users the platform currently has represent a 28 percent year-over-year increase. In comparison, US users grew 21 percent.

What I read is that Twitter followers have grown over the past year.

Over the course of 2020, the number of international users on Twitter has grown more rapidly than that of US users. The 157 million non-US users the platform currently has represent a 28 percent year-over-year increase. In comparison, US users grew 21 percent.

The covid has helped them to grow. My Mam joined facebook in the summer aged 80 , so that she could keep in touch with family better.

SleepyDimCoyote-max-1mb.gif

So, you are advocating that Facebook and Twitter ban progressives? After all, those people really should not be heard. every. on any platform.

So, you are advocating that Facebook and Twitter ban progressives? After all, those people really should not be heard. every. on any platform.
They can do whatever they want. Their shareholders own the company , not the general public. Its an awkward fact that you dozy fuckers cant get your heads around.

They can do whatever they want. Their shareholders own the company , not the general public. Its an awkward fact that you dozy fuckers cant get your heads around.
Tell Me something, if the telephone company decided to hang up a phone call you were on because they didn't like the conversation you were having, would you be okay with that?

Tell Me something, if the telephone company decided to hang up a phone call you were on because they didn't like the conversation you were having, would you be okay with that?
I wouldn't. I'd drop that phone company in a heartbeat, and find one with different policies. I'd also make sure everyone else knew that the phone company in question pulled that kind of crap.

New Topics

Forum List

Back