I have some fine Art Modern Photographs. Is a private Gallery the way to go?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I have some fine art modern photographs that I know are worth money. Is a photography gallery the way to go in todays market. Your thoughts please.

No idea which way would be best for you, but I would love to see some of them if you don't mind. I understand if you don't want to do that.

No idea which way would be best for you, but I would love to see some of them if you don't mind. I understand if you don't want to do that.
They are just to valuable to display on USMB. I 'am sure you understand.

Too valuable to display on USMB.... uh.
You can simply downsample the image or watermark them.
It's not rocket science. You can see low quality, or watermarked fine-art photos all over the net. They are literally everywhere, and that is how they are displayed to sell. You can't sell anything without someone being able to view it.

They are just to valuable to display on USMB. I 'am sure you understand.

Resize them to something low-res and watermark them.

I do this for a living, and there's just no real reason not to show off your work if you want to sell it.

What makes you so certain they're worth money?

Picture I stopped and took of a homeless man walking in front of a JP Morgan Chase headquarters in 2014.
jpm.jpg

Forum List

Back