I have returned from the mountain

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
And lo, the man from the mountain returns and he is me.

Long have I wandered the mountains and valleys of the internet landscape. I have seen and experienced much that has influenced me these past years. I return as a man of many changes but also many similarities. I welcome the renewed friendship of past friends and wish a clean slate of forgiveness from past foes, transgressions (mine and others) and hostility.

Some will probably doubt my intentions or (perhaps) hold a grudge, but I come before you with an open hand and open heart. My self-imposed exile was a journey for me to take. I only ask that my recent travels are not disparaged by those that have traveled a different path. I return because of changes here at USMB and changes within myself. It took changes of both for this decision of mine to come to fruition.

And lo, the man from the mountain returns and he is me.

Long have I wandered the mountains and valleys of the internet landscape. I have seen and experienced much that has influenced me these past years. I return as a man of many changes but also many similarities. I welcome the renewed friendship of past friends and wish a clean slate of forgiveness from past foes, transgressions (mine and others) and hostility.

Some will probably doubt my intentions or (perhaps) hold a grudge, but I come before you with an open hand and open heart. My self-imposed exile was a journey for me to take. I only ask that my recent travels are not disparaged by those that have traveled a different path. I return because of changes here at USMB and changes within myself. It took changes of both for this decision of mine to come to fruition.

Nice to see your back.......... Now show everybody your front........ :D

does this mean you wont be posting youtubes of people kicking cats?

I won't.

Will you be gracious enough to not hold me responsible for the act of cat-kicking that was perpetrated by others? Or will you continue to hold that grudge simply because I posted it?

Seems that we both have opportunities here.

Welcome back!

Not sure why you left but it prolly had something to do with the meltdown king.

That notherfucker!

Welcome Back Brother.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a_pICrbUKw]B B KING - Blues Brothers 2000 - How Blue Can You Get - BB King, Eric Clapton, etal. Live - YouTube[/ame]
B B KING - Blues Brothers 2000 - How Blue Can You Get - BB King, Eric Clapton, etal. Live

the real question is:

did you bring any good weed back from the mountain with you?

and, when negotiating for price, how many dirty hippies jumped out of the way when you threw a bar of soap at them?

I don't know you but...
did you bring me anything back?

Oh, yeah, welcome back!! :eusa_angel:

New Topics

Forum List

Back