I have now turned on Sean Hannity and I'm a conservative

Hannity is a whining gas bag.

He's the right wing Jerry Springer. His radio show and his Fox News slot are trailer trash TV and radio. He gets loons on his show to start shouting at each other just like on trailer trash TV shows and then he tries to come off as the reasonable honest broker. I cheered when Cumulus media dropped his syndicate and replaced it with a real talk show host, Michael Savage. True talent rises to the top eventually and Hannity was dropped like the bad joke he is.

WTH show have you been listening to???

Hannity is as good as there is except for Rush and Levin!

And maybe Mark Steyn in 3rd, even though he is only an occasional guest host for El Rushbo.

Maybe you like fabricated drama, aka trailer trash Jerry Springer crap. Enough people wanted a real talk show host so Cumulus media made a change and now Michael Savage holds that slot. True talent rises to the top.

I've spent many hours listening to him talk about Teddy and the boat and his books and his degrees and his pet theory about the Chinook helicopter in Afghanistan being shot down with 22 SEALs and others was because the transport craft was a Viet Nam era dinosaur that couldn't keep pace with faster helicopters.

(Which is total bullshit, but whatever...)

He's a bit to esoteric unless he is ranting about something important.

Border. Language and Culture.

I agree with him that those topics are timeless and important.

I also like Hannity and rate him higher on the accuracy scale.

Last edited:

He's the right wing Jerry Springer. His radio show and his Fox News slot are trailer trash TV and radio. He gets loons on his show to start shouting at each other just like on trailer trash TV shows and then he tries to come off as the reasonable honest broker. I cheered when Cumulus media dropped his syndicate and replaced it with a real talk show host, Michael Savage. True talent rises to the top eventually and Hannity was dropped like the bad joke he is.

And maybe Mark Steyn in 3rd, even though he is only an occasional guest host for El Rushbo.

You're on drugs.

I wonder if I just haven't listened to him enough to notice what you fellows say is so objectionable about him.

He must be a hard liner on Muslim terrorism.

Maybe you like fabricated drama, aka trailer trash Jerry Springer crap. Enough people wanted a real talk show host so Cumulus media made a change and now Michael Savage holds that slot. True talent rises to the top.

I've spent many hours listening to him talk about Teddy and the boat and his books and his degrees and his pet theory about the Chinook helicopter in Afghanistan being shot down with 22 SEALs and others was because the transport craft was a Viet Nam era dinosaur that couldn't keep pace with faster helicopters.

(Which is total bullshit, but whatever...)

He's a bit to esoteric unless he is ranting about something important.

Border. Language and Culture.

I agree with him that those topics are timeless and important.

I also like Hannity and rate him higher on the accuracy scale.
I rate Savage higher on the culture scale. People tune into Savage because they know he isn't nonstop politics; that he discusses life. And there's no greater proof that listeners get more out of his programs than Cumulus dropping Hannity and giving the slot to him.

He doesn't do Jerry Springer trailer trash welfare radio. He would never get two loons on the radio and let them have at each other for a shallow, sugar high dramatic effect. He's a better talk syndicate host. Period.

And apparently a lot of people agree with me.

You're on drugs.

I wonder if I just haven't listened to him enough to notice what you fellows say is so objectionable about him.

He must be a hard liner on Muslim terrorism.
He hates muslims alright.

Forum List

Back