I have noticed

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
That all the pundits on all the talk shows are talking about how the Republicans have to actively court the hispanic vote. African Americans were never mentioned. Hispanics are the most important demographic in America today.

That all the pundits on all the talk shows are talking about how the Republicans have to actively court the hispanic vote. African Americans were never mentioned. Hispanics are the most important demographic in America today.

The Hispanic population is increasing much quicker than any other. It's a Catholic thing.

The Hispanic population is increasing much quicker than any other. It's a Catholic thing.

yeah Willow. Everyone knows that catholics breed like rabbits once married. The British knew this decades ago. Google: "Monty Python Catholics"

BTW- love your sig girl :poke: :whip: :)

Don't be so butthurt about it....before the Hispanics became the focus, the Asians and Hindus were the main focus and put in front of you too. were you aware of that?

it is what it is.

No, it's a ambush the border illegally with 10 babies in tow thing.

Don't be so butthurt about it....before the Hispanics became the focus, the Asians and Hindus were the main focus and put in front of you too. were you aware of that?

it is what it is.

You gonna revisit this fucking stupidity, headcase?

it is what it is.

How much does MB pay you to be a stalking ass troll? huh bitch? I'll double it if you go away.

it is what it is.

How much does MB pay you to be a stalking ass troll? huh bitch? I'll double it if you go away.

Yeah, as if your paper route makes enough to pay for anything but the anti-psychotic drugs you keep forgetting to take. Back to the conspiracy forum, kid.

Yeah, as if your paper route makes enough to pay for anything but the anti-psychotic drugs you keep forgetting to take. Back to the conspiracy forum, kid.

:piss2:Get your head outta your ass and wake up to reality. Nobody cares what you think,
I thought you knew that already after all these years of life. Now you know why you're not liked. Finally.

Glad I could help you clear that up.

It's an amnesty thing.

Get your head outta your ass and wake up to reality. Nobody cares what you think,
I thought you knew that already after all these years of life. Now you know why you're not liked. Finally.

Glad I could help you clear that up.

I'll bet that stinging retort would go over big on the playground. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't Americans be the most important demographic?

Absolutely

And when rightwing rhetoric implies that Hispanics are not "Real Americans" you lose their vote

Who is saying that ?

Illegals are NOT Americans.

When GOP policies lump all hispanics in with illegals for document checks
When 14th amendment rights to birthright citizenship no longer apply to "brown people"
When speaking spanish becomes a crime

Republicans were once the party of choice for hispanics. Punative Republican policies have changed that

Are you trying to make us believe you care about African-Americans?!?! :lmao:

When GOP policies lump all hispanics in with illegals for document checks
When 14th amendment rights to birthright citizenship no longer apply to "brown people"
When speaking spanish becomes a crime

Did you miss the fact that none of those things are true and no serious political leaders have proposed such things?

Forum List

Back