I have not been on here in 3 months

welcome back bear513, hope you and your loved ones are ok! :)

I am doing fine Skye, you will never know in the past 8 years or so how you personally inspired me by your wisdom.

You are more intelligent and interesting then you will ever know.

nah....but nevertheless....that is a very sweet thing to say....and I do appreciate it! thank you.

I am doing fine Skye, you will never know in the past 8 years or so how you personally inspired me by your wisdom.

You are more intelligent and interesting then you will ever know.

nah....but nevertheless....that is a very sweet thing to say....and I do appreciate it! thank you.

Watch this skye, it reminds me of you.

:)

It always blows my mind away that these people can not figure out I will never be a sheep.

I believe in jesus died for my sins but hell will freeze over before I would want to spend eternity with a bunch of hypocrites who just dance around and play music for a vain God

It always blows my mind away that these people can not figure out I will never be a sheep.

I believe in jesus died for my sins but hell will freeze over before I would want to spend eternity with a bunch of hypocrites who just dance around and play music for a vain God

Though the Bible does talk about His sheep and He being the Great Shepherd...…..it also talks of those us called to be His fearless warriors.

Though the Bible does talk about His sheep and He being the Great Shepherd...…..it also talks of those us called to be His fearless warriors.
Thank you for that..

I know.

I know.

Forum List

Back