'I Have No Regrets' Says Biden When Asked About Illegal Classified Docs In Garage Next To Corvette

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A defiant Joe Biden said he has “no regrets” when asked about the stolen classified documents found in his garage next to his Corvette.

“I have no regrets. I’m following what the lawyers have told me they want me to do. It’s exactly what we’re doing. There’s no there, there,” Biden said
"

How about:

'I wish TS/SCI documents had not been illegally / inadvertently taken'

'I wish my dumb ass had not stacked classified douments up in my unsecured, unauthorized locked garage next to my corvette'

'I wish I hadn't jeopardized national security'

'I wish I hadn't given my crackhead influence peddling son access to those TS/SCI Intel reports on Ukraine and Iran'

??????????????????????????????????????

48d60e33150674ff1000f109d2f3d73d.jpg

"A defiant Joe Biden said he has “no regrets” when asked about the stolen classified documents found in his garage next to his Corvette.

“I have no regrets. I’m following what the lawyers have told me they want me to do. It’s exactly what we’re doing. There’s no there, there,” Biden said
"

How about:

'I wish my dumb ass had not stacked classified douments up in my unsecured, unauthorized locked garage next to my corvette'

'I wish I hadn't given my crackhead influence peddling son access to those TS/SCI Intel reports on Ukraine and Iran'

He doesn't have a brain either. He needs to go and I think Democrats have figured this out. See if Republicans will start impeachment hearings now rather than later. Or, will they wait until 2024 and a little closer to the elections. The American public can't hold a thought very long.

"

How about:

Imagine if the two or three boxes were found in the backyard outhouse,,,yah, i would of paid to hear that explanation

"We found a handful of documents were filed in the wrong place," Biden said. "We immediately turned them over to the Archives and the Justice Department. We’re fully cooperating and looking forward to getting this resolved quickly."

"There's no 'there' there."
So what's the big deal?!

For a guy who says he takes handling classified information seriously he really, SERIOUSLY doesn't get it...and he proves it everytime he opens his mouth.

"We found a handful of documents were filed in the wrong place."

The documents he is talking about are TS/SCI - the highest classification, most sensitive, most classified information the US has.

'Filed in the wrong place'?! Joe makes it sound like his staff simply placed the documets in the wrong folder / filing cabinet.

These documents were supposed to be in a classified, secured SCIF. They were not authorized to be taken out of a SCIF, especially for personal use, as the WH claimed earlier this week they were.

Biden, his lawyers, and his aides did not 'accidently' / 'inadvertently' steal TS/SCI documents out of a SCIF and pack them in Biden's card board boxes, divide them up, then send them to the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center and to his home in Delaware.

'Filed in the wrong place'?!

Stacking classified documents up in a pile beside the corvette - that Hunter Biden drove - in the garage is not 'filing' the documents.

And despite Joe trying to make it sound like the classified documents illegally in his possession were perfectly safe in his locked garage US LAW REQUIRES TS/SCI documents to be stored in a secure, authorized SCIF.

Joe's garage does not meet the legal standards for storage of classified. Joe committed several FELONIES

'We found a couple of documents mis-filed.'

Yeah, he takes handling classified and national security seriously alright.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back