I have no facts, just personal anecdotal conversations. Trump in a landslide!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I was checking out of Walmart at the self service when the clerk said "you ready for the election tomorrow"? I said "yup... and who are you voting for?", I asked. He said " Trump as I can't trust her!..See that magazine article about her being a criminal?... I don't like her and want Trump to win"! I then responded to him that "You know Trump is NOT Anti-immigrant". The MSM,etc. have done a good job leaving off an adjective. Do a google search on 'Trump is anti-immigrant' and you see there are over 12,000 results. Trump is "ANTI-ILLEGAL Immigrant"... he married a legal immigrant as my son did!" This hispanic Walmart employee AGREED! My better half at local supermarket had a waiting line discussion with some black people that told her they are voting for Trump!
You are reading it here.... Trump will win by a landslide. There are millions of Americans that are just sick and tired of people like Hillary using the world as the measuring stick for the USA deficiencies. Trump like me and millions like me LOVE America! We want America to be that exceptional country again and being the measuring stick compared to what Obama/Hillary have done... i.e. the "apology tour" approach! The UN is the leader approach. the "Lead from behind" approach. Millions like me who are tired of all the talk by the career politicians and their sweetheart deals. Watching Hillary taking for granted that the MSM her major ally will continue to tout her poll numbers I couldn't help but think...how dumb! How pompous. How delightful it will be to have Trump a non-politician win! A billionaire who isn't in it for the money as president! Who loves America like I do and millions of us do. That will make it a gigantic landslide win because the MSM says Hillary will win! A Trump/"deplorables"/American landslide to "Make America Great" again!

I’ll give the OP props by qualifying the statement. Polls are not always right. At least he didn’t do what most Trump knob polishers here have done; look at the polling data that favors HRC, look at the Electoral maps that favor HRC, look at the state-by-state polls that give HRC an electoral landslide and say, “Trump is going to win!”

That being said…anecdotes are great for signs at the Cracker Barrel. I wouldn’t make predictions based on them.

If the polls say it is within 5% it is a sure Trump win as the Brexit Factor is likely anywhere from 5% to 15%.

A conversation at Walmart tells you that Trump is going to win in a landslide?

Do you write for The Onion?

me have bad feeling. nothing new under sun.

tumblr_nz2huqSDp61qm0yhvo1_250.gif

History will be made tomorrow, so there will soon be one thing new under the sun.:happy-1:

Well, considering that lots of Trump supporters don't have a college degree, combined with what the average Wal Mart clientele is, it wouldn't surprise me that you would find Trump supporters in a Wal Mart.

Well, considering that lots of Trump supporters don't have a college degree, combined with what the average Wal Mart clientele is, it wouldn't surprise me that you would find Trump supporters in a Wal Mart.

How pompous! For people who support Hillary no surprise as you are all for controlling the "little people"...the "poor people" the "fly over country" since you supposedly educated people have so much information at your fingertips and you ALWAYS know better.
So tell me... why after The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.Jan 23, 2015
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
  • America has spent more on welfare than defense since 1993.
  • The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history.
  • Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
  • One-third of all Americans receive benefits from at least one welfare program. - See more at: The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288
$22 trillion we have More than 45 million people, or 14.5 percent of all Americans, lived below the poverty line last year, the Census Bureau reported on Tuesday.
45 Million Americans Still Stuck Below Poverty Line: Census ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/16/poverty-household-income_n_5828974.html

Who’s poor in America? 50 years into the ‘War on Poverty,’ a data portrait

So with nearly $22 trillion spent over 48 years or an average of $458 billion a year each of the
45 million people could have been paid $10,000 a year for doing nothing! What great skills it must
take as Democrats to spend over $10,000 per person and still have nothing to show for it!

So Trump has the Walmart vote?
Something wrong with that?
Of course it is! geez all Walmart employees and customers are dumber the shit according to these
faux intellectuals! heard a funny story about these idiot MSM people!
They saw the fans at the final world series game putting up KKK sign and thought the fans represented
the Ku Klux Klan! No kidding!
Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 2.34.03 PM.png

Just to refresh and put a stake in the ground. I stand by my landslide prediction and if I am wrong I'll use
Hillary's excuse...
"with 60 Minutes ‘s Scott Pelley, Clinton – joined for the first time by runningmate Tim Kaine – admitted that her use of a private email server during her time as Secretary of State was “absolutely” a misstep.

“I’ve said I [blew it],” she told Pelley, adding, “I made a mistake. I should’ve had two accounts, one for personal and one for office. And I didn’t, and I take responsibility for that.

That's it! No penalties. No jail time like these people.
10 Times People Were Punished For FAR Less Than What Hillary Clinton Did

Read more: 10 Times People Were Punished For FAR Less Than What Hillary Clinton Did

So if Trump doesn't win by a landslide then in the words of Hillary...

“ I blew it

I was wrong. It is not a landslide. Definition of landslide:
One generally agreed upon measure of a landslide election is when the winning candidate beats his opponent or opponents by at least 15 percentage points in a popular vote count

But unless something weird happens

Hillary Electoral votes 233
Trump 305

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 3.58.22 AM.png

Last edited:
Excuses??? ElectoralVote

• How can the pollsters ever show their faces again? They missed, early and often, over and over. For all the recent polling embarrassments, this one will be the king for a very long time.

• Beyond polling, every other "clue" that we have for predicting an election has been thrown into question. Unemployment is 4.9% The stock market is as high as it's ever been. Obama's approval rating is sky-high (by modern standards). The betting markets were wrong. The polling aggregators (including us) were wrong. The exit polls were wrong.

Forum List

Back