I have good relations with Mexicans

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I have found most of them to be honest , religious , good family values and hard working
They’re good folks !!

Now I won’t comment on Blacks and Jews.

I have found most of them to be honest , religious , good family values and hard working
They’re good folks !!

Now I won’t comment on Blacks and Jews.

I'm okay with legal mexicans...
I was engaged to one as a matter of fact.
I'm fine with the blacks I know as well.
Here in Texas we dont have many jews so I cant say one way or another...but I do support Israel over the Palestinians.

I've been around hispanics all my life. Grew up in the San Joaquin valley; attended school with Cesar Chavez' daughter and considered her a good friend. She and I stood side to side, arms around each other, from our grade school window to watch as he began his march with hundreds on his way to Sac.

Chavez leads a 250-mile march from Delano to Sacramento, California, to let the public and law-makers know about the mistreatment of farm workers. Chavez starts his first hunger strike; it lasts for 25 days in February and March (it was done to stop violence against strikers).

I know and still know many mexicans who went thru hell to become citizens and they, too, want a wall. They say if they could do it legally, so can those who climb over to sneak in.

Blacks? Went to school with them too. I usually avoided them because even back in those days they had attitude and wanted to fight everyone. Had a scant few friends that were black. LOTS of Filipino friends. Where I grew up was farm country.

Jews? Hell, I might be a jew for all I know. So could we all.

Forum List

Back