I have found that people with an IQ of 160 or more do not speak on a 4th grade level, says poster

Yeh, a poster posted this after I remarked that Trump has an IQ of 160, or so I have heard from a reliable source which now escapes me but I don't "do" unreliable sources...

What do people think those with a high IQ are supposed to talk like? Einstein?

I have a high IQ myself but what good does that do if you talk over people's heads? I myself HATE when people use too many words... Frankly, one of my favorite authors has been guilty of that, the late Bishop Marcel Lefebvre.

When I read a book... u can call it 4th grade of me or whatever.. but I want to be able to just zip through it and not have to read certain paragraphs over more than once to try to figure things out or make sure I understand what the author is saying

Sorry, but I think only a rather low IQ person would say that (OP title)... and/or someone who hates Trump so much... they can't imagine him having a higher IQ than they have...
Interesting point ---- Trump got rich, he got famous, he's had a lot of women, he seems to have had a lot of fun, and he got to be president. In these ways, he reminds me of Elon Musk.

Yeah, probably they are both pretty smart. High achievers.

Ha ha. I missed this thread when it came out. No one with a 160 IQ goes to Fordham so they can transfer into Penn without affecting Penn’s acceptance class statistics. Bwahahahah. His teachers say he was utterly unremarkable. Just like his IQ. He has a high EQ though. He knows what makes people tick at the lowest common denominator. Fear and blame.

Interesting point ---- Trump got rich, he got famous, he's had a lot of women, he seems to have had a lot of fun, and he got to be president. In these ways, he reminds me of Elon Musk.

Yeah, probably they are both pretty smart. High achievers.
as I said in another post earlier, people envy others for just about anything... things you would think no one would envy u for..

so envy about IQ is not a shocker..

and when you make the decision to hate someone, by gosh, no one had better tell u anything good about him.. U might have to adjust your malicious narrative or open up your closed-like-a-steel-trap mind

Ha ha. I missed this thread when it came out. No one with a 160 IQ goes to Fordham so they can transfer into Penn without affecting Penn’s acceptance class statistics. Bwahahahah. His teachers say he was utterly unremarkable. Just like his IQ. He has a high EQ though. He knows what makes people tick at the lowest common denominator. Fear and blame.
that's assinine.

having a high IQ just means you have an ability to learn and see connections between certain things and etc. It does not mean you have no emotional problems or residual effects from bad parenting or..... etc... etc... A person is not just an intellect. People are multi-faceted..

As the Bible puts it

You are fearfully and wonderfully made..

Yeh, a poster posted this after I remarked that Trump has an IQ of 160, or so I have heard from a reliable source which now escapes me but I don't "do" unreliable sources...

What do people think those with a high IQ are supposed to talk like? Einstein?

I have a high IQ myself but what good does that do if you talk over people's heads? I myself HATE when people use too many words... Frankly, one of my favorite authors has been guilty of that, the late Bishop Marcel Lefebvre.

When I read a book... u can call it 4th grade of me or whatever.. but I want to be able to just zip through it and not have to read certain paragraphs over more than once to try to figure things out or make sure I understand what the author is saying

Sorry, but I think only a rather low IQ person would say that (OP title)... and/or someone who hates Trump so much... they can't imagine him having a higher IQ than they have...
There are different types of IQ regardless of the generalized way it is thought of by the academic community. A person can be an absolutely shitty communicator but be a pure genius in the way that he makes his moves and decisions putting you in a position of disadvantage. He can be an excellent investor. A genius computer programmer or engineer...who is also it recluse because he doesn't communicate well with others. Having a neurological handicap doesn't necessarily mean you are stupid. It COULD... Depending on what part of the brain is affected. But being at the brain is as vast as the ocean, there is a staggering spectrum of ways the person can be affected and it's not necessarily their "intelligence"per se.

There are different types of IQ regardless of the generalized way it is thought of by the academic community. A person can be an absolutely shitty communicator but be a pure genius in the way that he makes his moves and decisions putting you in a position of disadvantage. He can be an excellent investor. A genius computer programmer or engineer...who is also it recluse because he doesn't communicate well with others. Having a neurological handicap doesn't necessarily mean you are stupid. It COULD... Depending on what part of the brain is affected. But being at the brain is as vast as the ocean, there is a staggering spectrum of ways the person can be affected and it's not necessarily their "intelligence"per se.
yeh, you should probably tell that one guy here...

can't recall the name but it was only a few squares earlier

that's assinine.

having a high IQ just means you have an ability to learn and see connections between certain things and etc. It does not mean you have no emotional problems or residual effects from bad parenting or..... etc... etc... A person is not just an intellect. People are multi-faceted..

As the Bible puts it

You are fearfully and wonderfully made..
Nope. If you are a 160 IQ you are not going to Fordham as a mediocre student. No matter what. If you have a 130 IQ you can’t get lower than a top 98% score on SATs if you mail it in. I got a 1300 and brother was almost 1400 and we are almost spot on this chart.

If Donald was 160 he would have nearly aced the SAT and with his money and connections would be in Harvard or somewhere elite. Not Fordham and transferring to Penn with blah grades.

563FF917-50AA-461C-84FF-A2038BC8014A.jpeg
8EA03A4A-DAF2-4563-B905-63C6AEA120B1.png

Nope. If you are a 160 IQ you are not going to Fordham as a mediocre student. No matter what. If you have a 130 IQ you can’t get lower than a top 98% score on SATs if you mail it in. I got a 1300 and brother was almost 1400 and we are almost spot on this chart.

If Donald was 160 he would have nearly aced the SAT and with his money and connections would be in Harvard or somewhere elite. Not Fordham and transferring to Penn with blah grades.
you obviously have no idea what IQ is. As per most liberals, you just automatically think it is what you say it is...

:banghead:

Forum List

Back