I have changed my mind on abortion,,

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
I was never a religious absolutist on abortion, my ex wife and I killed our first child with abortion when we were young but when our second child came along that changed my mind the moment I saw him and only got more so when our 3rd was born
but seeing the decline of humanity and the burden the useless put on the rest of us that are responsible people that provide for ourselves, I have now changed my mind again.

sure we can make excuses and say it will help climate change and stop the suffering of the useless that would have been born into poverty, but in reality its the rest of us that suffers from these useless people. they serve no purpose for themselves or us, they refuse to work and demand others pay for their existence, thats not living,,

so that being said I now fully support abortion and will gladly allow my tax dollars to go towards not just pre birth abortion but as many dems say post birth abortions even up to 5 yrs old, we should go into the schools early and determine which of the walking fetus's will never serve humanity and remove them from the suffering they are going through, we should not only have a planned parenthood in every poor neighborhood but have mobile abortion clinics that can go directly into the poor areas and provide the relief they need so much,
and in cases where the parents refuse to work and expect the rest of us pay for their existence be sterilized and that would be both mother and father,,

as for those that get abortions and have more than enough money to care for their children they should be jailed for cold blooded murder because thats exactly what it is,,

now for myself I could never again even consider killing my own child regardless of my financial situation,, I have always and will always care for myself and my children and try my hardest to never be a burden to another person,,

thanks for your time,,

Everyone that is "Pro-choice" is past the abortion age and are not at risk of being aborted.
they arent pro choice,, thats a lie,, they are pro abortion,,

now I am not pro abortion because I think killing your own child is a sick disgusting thing to do, I would say I am pro humanity and anti useless eaters,,

we put down rabid and useless animals so why not rabid and useless people

I was never a religious absolutist on abortion, my ex wife and I killed our first child with abortion when we were young but when our second child came along that changed my mind the moment I saw him and only got more so when our 3rd was born
but seeing the decline of humanity and the burden the useless put on the rest of us that are responsible people that provide for ourselves, I have now changed my mind again.

sure we can make excuses and say it will help climate change and stop the suffering of the useless that would have been born into poverty, but in reality its the rest of us that suffers from these useless people. they serve no purpose for themselves or us, they refuse to work and demand others pay for their existence, thats not living,,

so that being said I now fully support abortion and will gladly allow my tax dollars to go towards not just pre birth abortion but as many dems say post birth abortions even up to 5 yrs old, we should go into the schools early and determine which of the walking fetus's will never serve humanity and remove them from the suffering they are going through, we should not only have a planned parenthood in every poor neighborhood but have mobile abortion clinics that can go directly into the poor areas and provide the relief they need so much,
and in cases where the parents refuse to work and expect the rest of us pay for their existence be sterilized and that would be both mother and father,,

as for those that get abortions and have more than enough money to care for their children they should be jailed for cold blooded murder because thats exactly what it is,,

now for myself I could never again even consider killing my own child regardless of my financial situation,, I have always and will always care for myself and my children and try my hardest to never be a burden to another person,,

thanks for your time,,
Or, instead of getting all just and righteous about it and inserting your beliefs upon other people through stacking the courts and state legislation....you could support initiatives to make abortion...irrelevant and unnecessary.

Or, instead of getting all just and righteous about it and inserting your beliefs upon other people through stacking the courts and state legislation....you could support initiatives to make abortion...irrelevant and unnecessary.

as long as there are those that expect others to pay their way in life there will always be a need for abortion,,

the jobs and opportunities are there for the taking,,

Nonsense.

If "pro life" advocates that every pregnancy be carried to term, then "pro abortion" would advocate that every pregnancy be terminated, and no sane person has done that. Acting like a drama queen with the "pro abortion" moniker just proves that you have very little on which to base a decent argument.

now I am not pro abortion because I think killing your own child is a sick disgusting thing to do,

And yet, by our own admission, you did exactly that.

I wonder, what penalty do you think you and your wife should be awarded for the murder of your child? If it's murder, then it's a criminal act. The crime of murder has no statute of limitations in any jurisdiction. So, I wonder, since you believe you murdered your child, for how long should you be imprisoned? Given your revised view on the issue, when will you be surrendering yourself to the authorities for the crime of murder?

Because, you know, if you don't do that then your comments are nothing but hypocritical bullshit...

now I am not pro abortion because I think killing your own child is a sick disgusting thing to do, I would say I am pro humanity and anti useless eaters,,

Im anti-abortion but pro-choice.
So, there goes that theory.

Nonsense.

If "pro life" advocates that every pregnancy be carried to term, then "pro abortion" would advocate that every pregnancy be terminated, and no sane person has done that. Acting like a drama queen with the "pro abortion" moniker just proves that you have very little on which to base a decent argument.

And yet, by our own admission, you did exactly that.

I wonder, what penalty do you think you and your wife should be awarded for the murder of your child? If it's murder, then it's a criminal act. The crime of murder has no statute of limitations in any jurisdiction. So, I wonder, since you believe you murdered your child, for how long should you be imprisoned? Given your revised view on the issue, when will you be surrendering yourself to the authorities for the crime of murder?

Because, you know, if you don't do that then your comments are nothing but hypocritical bullshit...
blah blah blah,,,

go fuck yourself,,

as long as there are those that expect others to pay their way in life there will always be a need for abortion,,

the jobs and opportunities are there for the taking,,
Yeah. That's not what abortion is about. It's about the right of the few to insert their religious and moral beliefs on the masses...because...God. :)
Work to make it an unnecessary choice. Everybody wins.

Yeah. That's not what abortion is about. It's about the right of the few to insert their religious and moral beliefs on the masses...because...God. :)
Work to make it an unnecessary choice. Everybody wins.
and what would that include???

currently there is not a lack of jobs to do so you can provide for your children so what else is there??

I recommend people like you first. Those who think others are a waste of skin are merely projecting.

and what would that include???

currently there is not a lack of jobs to do so you can provide for your children so what else is there??
Read the article I linked. Warren isn't the only one to have discussed doing this.
I keep wondering why the right wing feels the need to insert their minority beliefs on the majority.

Focusing on making it unnecessary would have the net effect of greatly reducing or eliminating abortion.
Winning....for everyone.

thanks for your time,,

What you are talking about here is coming............the left had a practice run in from 1917 to the 1960s.........they have a taste for it now and are simply biding their time....

Forum List

Back