I have changed my mind on abortion,,

I understand the cost of abortion ban very well. It costs Republicans about 3-5% of popular vote. Given how close elections are, this cost is devastating.
Sometimes adhering to objective ethical values does cost. In the past (Jesus) it meant execution and pain.

The cost of Supreme Court overturning Roe vs. Wade is 3% to 5% popular vote. Seemingly not much. But given how close elections are, it is a huge cost.

Suppose someone guilty of suicide is sentenced to a 400 year penalty. They may have a chance of avoiding suffering for 70 of those years by living another life. Imagine their fear of being aborted.
I don't pretend fantasies are true.

There is no such thing as reincarnation

I understand the cost of abortion ban very well. It costs Republicans about 3-5% of popular vote. Given how close elections are, this cost is devastating.
I don't buy this at all. Nobody likes abortion. It is at bestseen as a necessary evil but always an evil just the same.

More people are pro life than not and the ones who are not normally do not believe in murdering a child over say, 2 or 3 months of gestation.

I say more people are celebrating the death of Roe than anyone knows.......

I don't buy this at all. Nobody likes abortion. It is at bestseen as a necessary evil but always an evil just the same.
About 60% of people in USA are pro-choice. Indeed, pro-life stance costs Republicans about 5% of popular vote. That is very much given how close many elections are.

Forum List

Back