I have been thinking..this is not a war between us Americans

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
But a war between politicians...

Jesus christ we see each other daily, we dont identify as Republicans or Democrats in our daily lifes

If one of us Americans need help, well most of us help with in our means.

Discuss

I was just thinking about it driving to golden corral and seeing all these people, driving Down the road seeing a mom jogging with her child, parents picking up their kids at school.

They just want normal lifes

What is it 528 multimillionaire politicians run the country?

50 or so of us argue on political boards?

That's why I hang out in the Flame Zone so much. People of different political affiliations just bust balls, and have fun while people upstairs exhibit genuine hatred for each other. If you take politics too far in the Flame Zone people look at you like you're a fucking asshole. And they should.

That's why I hang out in the Flame Zone so much. People of different political affiliations just bust balls, and have fun while people upstairs exhibit genuine hatred for each other. If you take politics too far in the Flame Zone people look at you like you're a fucking asshole. And they should.

I never go down there because I hate lone laughter and GT

They are just pure assholes.

Jesus christ we see each other daily, we dont identify as Republicans or Democrats in our daily lifes

Discuss

It's not war between politicians. Right, left, young, old... there's a dimes worth of difference between any of the bastards. And few or zero are there with the American public in mind.

It's still not war between us either. Democrats are the worst for wear during these last 3 years and it shows. The behaviour of some is akin to a pitbull getting tased.

And many of us do identify as to whatever our political beliefs are. Even in casual conversations, a lot can be learned by listening.

I've lurked around down there...there's no disguising the level of antipathy some of the FZ regulars have for one another.

Those two fuckers I would slam up here and in the streets .

But my thread is about normal Americans

Discuss

It's not war between politicians. Right, left, young, old... there's a dimes worth of difference between any of the bastards. And few or zero are there with the American public in mind.

It's still not war between us either. Democrats are the worst for wear during these last 3 years and it shows. The behaviour of some is akin to a pitbull getting tased.

And many of us do identify as to whatever our political beliefs are. Even in casual conversations, a lot can be learned by listening.

Thanks but I dont want to go Democrats vs Republicans.

Because I am just observing what I see on the streets..people help each other

Disagree.

After years of being lambasted and demonized by leftists for no other reason than being a hetero white male, I'm done. If at all possible, I avoid engaging in commerce or even associating with Democrats. I have completely written them off.

Discuss

Most people don't give a shit about politics one way or another. Hard lefties are extremely motivated and they make up for their lack in numbers through sheer tenacity. Give them an inch and they'll take everything away from the apathetic normies.

I've lurked around down there...there's no disguising the level of antipathy some of the FZ regulars have for one another.

Which is way worse than calling for civil war, and calling your fellow Americans enemies?

People upstairs are silly. Children with keyboards.

Which is way worse than calling for civil war, and calling your fellow Americans enemies?

People upstairs are silly. Children with keyboards.

"I hate your ideology" vs "I hate you on a personal basis"

Discuss

Most people don't give a shit about politics one way or another. Hard lefties are extremely motivated and they make up for their lack in numbers through sheer tenacity. Give them an inch and they'll take everything away from the apathetic normies.

Yeah. It's only the left. When that shooting happened in CA earlier not a single person on the right brought gun control laws into it. They never do.

Discuss

Yeah. It's only the left. When that shooting happened in CA earlier not a single person on the right brought gun control laws into it. They never do.

Every time a shooting happens lefties leap on it like its fucking christmas.

But the point I was trying to make is that hard left wingers protest. They organize, they rally, and they call for "resistance". They're highly motivated. Right wingers, meh not so much. They just sit in isolation and yell at the internet.

You can't lurk in the Flame Zone, and understand the Flame Zone.

Discuss

But the point I was trying to make is that hard left wingers protest. They organize, they rally, and they call for "resistance". They're highly motivated. Right wingers, meh not so much. They just sit in isolation and yell at the internet.

All I touched on so far is Jordan valley Oregon, I am the scum of the earth with a mission, my life is over and I know it, but I really have to see what's it like in California.
The streets

All I touched on so far is Jordan valley Oregon, I am the scum of the earth with a mission, my life is over and I know it, but I really have to see what's it like in California.
The streets

Put your "Americans just want to help" theory to the test and walk around with a sign that reads "It's ok to be white". Get back to us on how that works out for you.

Forum List

Back