I have been an asshole to several people and i want to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I know this isn't the place for this but I wanted to make sure that those I've degraded had a chance to see it publicly. I have sent some pm's and gotten no response. I figure they think I'm full of it and I figure the best way I can show I'm sincere is to do it for all to see.

MOD PLEASE LEAVE THIS UP LONG ENOUGH FOR THOSE THAT NEED TO SEE IT CAN. Before you move it into obscurity.

First and foremost is BDBoop. I targeted you from the 2nd day I met you and I made my attacks personal. I AM SORRY

Ravi, you questioned my honesty and I didn't handle it appropriately. I am sorry.

Hellofromwarsaw. I'm assuming you have medical issues and if true I've been a real jerk. I'm sorry. If not true your still on ignore

Dean, your a great instigator and I've yet to figure out your kryptonite. Until then, my apologies.

The looney left list is history. Most of you are probably nice people and don't deserve my vulgar nonsense. I am sorry for that. Having said that I will surely do it again so keep in mind that I don't mean anything personally. I am going to try to catch myself before I spout off. Just remember I can't stand Obama (and its not race related) so be prepared.

Ps. BDBoop I really am sorry, especially to you.

• Banned
I almost forgot Josepfk (spelling) and Bert our friendly misguided liberal mod.

My apologies to you two as well.

Ps. NO REP FOR THIS THREAD PLEASE! its not the point.

Last edited:
I know this isn't the place for this but I wanted to make sure that those I've degraded had a chance to see it publicly. I have sent some pm's and gotten no response. I figure they think I'm full of it and I figure the best way I can show I'm sincere is to do it for all to see.

MOD PLEASE LEAVE THIS UP LONG ENOUGH FOR THOSE THAT NEED TO SEE IT CAN. Before you move it into obscurity.

First and foremost is BDBoop. I targeted you from the 2nd day I met you and I made my attacks personal. I AM SORRY

Ravi, you questioned my honesty and I didn't handle it appropriately. I am sorry.

Hellofromwarsaw. I'm assuming you have medical issues and if true I've been a real jerk. I'm sorry. If not true your still on ignore

Dean, your a great instigator and I've yet to figure out your kryptonite. Until then, my apologies.

The looney left list is history. Most of you are probably nice people and don't deserve my vulgar nonsense. I am sorry for that. Having said that I will surely do it again so keep in mind that I don't mean anything personally. I am going to try to catch myself before I spout off. Just remember I can't stand Obama (and its not race related) so be prepared.

Well try and do better, will ya? :lol:

Look, politics can be (and usually is) a very passionate subject. I know I've said some really, really nasty things to some of my conservative friends, usually in response to attacks (or undeserved neg reps) but more than I care to admit I lashed out unprovoked.

And I know that as the national election gets closer it (and I) will get much, much worse. Because no matter how much you can't stand Obama it isn't half as much as I can't stand these hypocritical new type of conservatives. (Oops, did I just do it again? At least it wasn't aimed at anyone this time.) But as you said.......

Please don't take it personal.

Don't apologize... it makes you look weak.
logo_116452.jpg

See, now you are taking on the characteristics of Obama apologizing. Those are the traits like Neville Chamberlain, a pacifist. A real man never shows weakness.

See, now you are taking on the characteristics of Obama apologizing. Those are the traits like Neville Chamberlain. A real man is not apologetic and never shows weakness.

The irony of your post is does, in fact, show your weakness. Quite vividly I may add.

Once in a while I have moments like this. Then I have to remember the women that were at a Obama rally with t shirts on that read "Sarah Palin is a ****".

And then I have to remember Harry Reid and his stupid comment that "no true hispanic could vote Democrat"

And at the end of the day, all I really have to remember is Chuckie the Schumer talking about anything but insulting the shit out of anyone that doesn't put on knee pads for Gore "would you like to suck my dick because I am an Nobel Prize Winner oh and can you suck my balls too because I won an Oscar?

And then I go, hells bells I have to nuke anyone out there that thinks like this. Screw compassion.

Here's a thought...stick to the issues and leave the ad hominen to the trolls.

Problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back