I have an idea why Chris was praising obama..

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
He is preparing for 2016! Already shown he can be bipartisan (in a sense) his state loves him (most I can tell). Cause I figure we will be getting a republican or indy in 2016 if obama cant fix this stupid. Well by then there will be more poor so idk.. What do yall think?

Holy shit! That's fucking brilliant!

You mean to say that you have a new theory that Christie may have his sights on a POTUS run is 2016? Wow! Talk about coming out of left field! You really do think outside the box, TNHarley.

How do you do it?

Christie is done. Cory Booker is going to beat him in Jersey's gubernatorial election, and he's too fat and too much of traitor to have any chance in 2016.

He is preparing for 2016! Already shown he can be bipartisan (in a sense) his state loves him (most I can tell). Cause I figure we will be getting a republican or indy in 2016 if obama cant fix this stupid. Well by then there will be more poor so idk.. What do yall think?

I completely agree. Christie was one of the front runners for VP and Willard stiffed him for Ryan which I'm sure he was pissed over. Just look at the RNC where Christie's speech was basically just to prop himself up.

After the hurricane he again screwed Willard by praising Obama and refusing to do any more events for Willard.

Christie sees what a joke the GOP is and that Willard wasn't going to win, so he threw him under the bus. Not a bad move.

Ya think?

:D

EC_121102_handelsman_OP315x205.jpg

Fail. Christy was being self serving.

Holy shit! That's fucking brilliant!

You mean to say that you have a new theory that Christie may have his sights on a POTUS run is 2016? Wow! Talk about coming out of left field! You really do think outside the box, TNHarley.

How do you do it?

Well I see why you laugh alone

It's amazing how you wingnuts politicize everything!

Maybe Christie's comments about Obama were simply due to the fact that Obama was doing everything he could to help with the catastrophe in New Jersey.

Maybe Christie was putting politics aside and just being honest.

I doubt that you wingnuts can comprehend that. Try to expand your conscience a little!

Oops! I'm talking to wingnuts. Not possible. Nevermind.

It's amazing how you wingnuts politicize everything!

Maybe Christie's comments about Obama were simply due to the fact that Obama was doing everything he could to help with the catastrophe in New Jersey.

Maybe Christie was putting politics aside and just being honest.

I doubt that you wingnuts can comprehend that. Try to expand your conscience a little!

Oops! I'm talking to wingnuts. Not possible. Nevermind.

And what did he do exactly?

I think I won't vote for the fat bastard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGH

willow just marches away to the edge of fantasy and thinks this will make her party something other that fringe third ignorable crap.

Man are you in for a shock soon

Forum List

Back