I have an idea on how to win moving forward without trump. It's not Copium.

Seamonkey89

Rookie
Jan 23, 2021
I came up with a plan on how to win moving forward. I think this is the place to share it! I'm confident it will work and I'm already doing steps 1 and 2.

Join me?

If you think this plan works, let me know and share it. If not, please offer a real substantive change.

Other than that wow thanks for this site being around. with all the others closing, I was getting lonely!!

Attachments

• the plan.png
    the plan.png
    260.6 KB · Views: 84
Welcome to the board S9! You landed on the best MB on the web for sure due to mostly quality board members & realistic moderators that appear to try & avoid PC squelching the posters, & because of this I give our USMB a 1st class/5 star rating. I rate the other boards as either 2nd class or 3rd class(yahoo answers etc.) There's only been two complaints that I have personally seen about our moderators from the rank & file posters & I have so far had no complaints with our moderators what so ever like in my opinion we have the best board on the entire web due to an EXCELLENT job on the moderators part!

That being said I must say I agree with you about the importance of state/county & local elections(state rights!). Where most of our posters are politically aligned with what I call the RepubliCratic Duopoly party(RCDP) me & a few others are independents or third party affiliated, with me being a 31 year veteran(1983 through 2014) with our Libertarian party. I see the futility(most Libertarians do) with the head banging between the opposing sides of the RCDP constituency. I personally resented the way the RNC/DNC was purposefully dividing our American constituency(using them) for the duopoly's own benefit. On top of walking all over our constituency's federal Constitution/BoR the obvious corruption & outright deceit was what finally gave me the incentive to dump the duopoly party & move on to greener fields.

Our USMB has been blessed with a pretty spirited mix not to mention colorful lot of folks on BOTH sides of the political aisle & as well in the middle of the aisle. Keep your posts coming through as info/suggestions are the key to unlocking the stalemate that the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) has fostered upon it's hapless victims(American constituency). Enjoy USMB while you can for as you said the boards are falling fast, & USMB is definitely on deck as a high visibility MB. Take care S9, catch you on the upcoming posts!

I came up with a plan on how to win moving forward. I think this is the place to share it! I'm confident it will work and I'm already doing steps 1 and 2.

Join me?

If you think this plan works, let me know and share it. If not, please offer a real substantive change.

Other than that wow thanks for this site being around. with all the others closing, I was getting lonely!!
Welcome to USMB, Seamonkey89. Hope you enjoy the board. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back