I have a theory

Ziggy

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello, I am new to the forum.
Just getting my feet wet figuring out how to get around to various threads.
Nice to meet you.

I have a theory about these vaccines.
A lot of people here can agree that this virus was a planned event from somewhere back in 2014 or even before that.
Information is coming out in emails and other documents able to prove that money and actions were taken to produce a virus that was animal to human transmissable.
Somehow this virus escaped. Uninentionall, intentionally isn't part of my theory.
Regardless how it escaped,
wouldn't you think the ones creating it in the first place would have a "system" in place, let's say a vaccine just incase it ever did get loose?
Now most vaccines take years to experiment with. What is the least damage a vaccine can do to counter the effects of a virus getting loose.

Enter Warp Speed.

I don't know how many are familiar with the Georgia Guidestones and it's 10 commandments for an ecollogically green new agenda world order 2030. But it's out there. And the very first commandment on the list is to maintain population no more than 500 million people.
There are over 7 billion people on the planet. That means some 6.5 billion have to go.

What if there was already a supply of let's say 500 million vaccines ready to roll out if and when this virus ever escaped?
Who would recieve the first vaccines?
Why the people who created them, funded them, were aware of them first.
Then the people in your closest circle of family and friends.
Then the people that would care for your food and your health.
In other words, frontline workers.

Perhaps that is where the line would have been drawn, except... they got caught. And because they got caught, these same vaccines were then given to those who would be most affected by the virus.. the 6.5 billion left out of the equation.
The elderly, the sick, the compromised...

Every medicine has it's almost endless list of side effects. And not everyone reacts to medicine or vaccines in the same way.
Some people get very ill, some diasabled, and some die. Even an aspirin may kill someone if their body can't handle it.

Now we have two opposing views. Those that say take it no matter the cost and those that say don't take it no matter the cost.
This division between the people.. who does it benefit? Surely not the people. It benefits those who originally would have hoarded the cure for themselves.
Remember when Harris said.. If Trump has a vaccine I'm not taking it?
This was the origen of doubt being placed in the mind to take something they had planned to be only for themselves.
When Trump started pushing the vaccine, many became suspicious because we know he is usually an anti-vaxxer.
So why the change of heart?

Then the push for every human being on the planet to get vaxxed. Pushing it, bribing for it, non-stop advertisements, incentives.
Which only caused more confusion. Fear on one side saying run go get it, and the other side saying run as far away as you can.
Crazy isn't it?

I don't think the so-called scientist actually knew what the results of the virus would be . How many it would affect, what age groups, what demographics. They just knew some people were going to die. And they knew regardless how it turned out, they already had a vaccine waiting in the wings for those they chose most worthy to get it.

I'm not a vaxxer, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. Frankly I don't care what side you decide is best for you. That's your choice. And this is America. And we still have the freedom to choose. so far..

This is just a theory..
Again nice to meet you,
Thank you for a space to speak my thoughts.
May you all stay healthy, wealthy and wise, while we all traverse the matrix of this thing we call life.
Hugs

1624196041670.png

We may never really know. But I hope one day we find the truth.
In the meantime people on both sides of the issue are being used in a mass human experiment.
Not just the virus, but how much people can be manipulated and swayed to believe whatever they put out there.
The final question comes down to:
Who can you trust?
At this point, your own commonsense.

Thank You for the Pic,
I love cats
Hugs

A lot of people here can agree that this virus was a planned event from somewhere back in 2014 or even before that.
Yes, a lot of crazy people.
Crazy or not is irrelevant. Evidence of documents and emails are being exposed that "mad scientists" have been creating these
biological weapons for a long long time.
Consider flouride. We have it coursing through our water system as if it is a medical miracle for tooth decay.
The facts show that flouride is a poison and it has a lot of internal damage that it does to the body and the mind.
But we don't really question it. Science says it's good for you, just do it.
This among many other really bad things they been doing to the environment.
People worried about climate change and other environmental issues, need to look at who actually is causing the damage.
And what your most likely find is, those that cry wolf are usually getting very heavily funded for a cure to a problem they themselves created.

Lot of people are crazy, doesn't mean their wrong though.

Thank You for your reply :)
Hugs

Yes they've tried every trick in the book to entice people to get the jab, and now they're circling back to fear with the "Delta variant" for a renewed push. I even have heard of Qanon type info saying they're going to sneak it into the food. I have a lot of problems with that theory and honestly don't believe it would work anyway. A lot of food needs to be cooked. A lot of food comes dry, so neither would work. I don't know how they'd pull that off.

In any case, I don't care what their tactics turn to, they will never inject me with that experimental crap.

Nice to meet you.

Information is coming out in emails and other documents able to prove that money and actions were taken to produce a virus that was animal to human transmissable.
Somehow this virus escaped. Uninentionall, intentionally isn't part of my theory.
wouldn't you think the ones creating it in the first place would have a "system" in place, let's say a vaccine just incase it ever did get loose?
Now most vaccines take years to experiment with. What is the least damage a vaccine can do to counter the effects of a virus getting loose.

Enter Warp Speed.

I don't know how many are familiar with the Georgia Guidestones and it's 10 commandments for an ecollogically green new agenda world order 2030. But it's out there. And the very first commandment on the list is to maintain population no more than 500 million people.
There are over 7 billion people on the planet. That means some 6.5 billion have to go.

What if there was already a supply of let's say 500 million vaccines ready to roll out if and when this virus ever escaped?

Perhaps that is where the line would have been drawn, except... they got caught. And because they got caught, these same vaccines were then given to those who would be most affected by the virus.. the 6.5 billion left out of the equation.

Every medicine has it's almost endless list of side effects. And not everyone reacts to medicine or vaccines in the same way.
Some people get very ill, some diasabled, and some die. Even an aspirin may kill someone if their body can't handle it.

Now we have two opposing views. Those that say take it no matter the cost and those that say don't take it no matter the cost.
This division between the people.. who does it benefit? Surely not the people. It benefits those who originally would have hoarded the cure for themselves.
This was the origen of doubt being placed in the mind to take something they had planned to be only for themselves.
When Trump started pushing the vaccine, many became suspicious because we know he is usually an anti-vaxxer.

Then the push for every human being on the planet to get vaxxed. Pushing it, bribing for it, non-stop advertisements, incentives.
Which only caused more confusion. Fear on one side saying run go get it, and the other side saying run as far away as you can.
Crazy isn't it?

I don't think the so-called scientist actually knew what the results of the virus would be . How many it would affect, what age groups, what demographics. They just knew some people were going to die. And they knew regardless how it turned out, they already had a vaccine waiting in the wings for those they chose most worthy to get it.

I'm not a vaxxer, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. Frankly I don't care what side you decide is best for you. That's your choice. And this is America. And we still have the freedom to choose. so far..

This is just a theory..
Again nice to meet you,
May you all stay healthy, wealthy and wise, while we all traverse the matrix of this thing we call life.
Hugs

At least you know how it feels to be the Black Sheep in a whole field of Whities ... :auiqs.jpg:
Welcome Ziggy, Enjoy Your Stay.

1624198627112.png

Yes they've tried every trick in the book to entice people to get the jab, and now they're circling back to fear with the "Delta variant" for a renewed push. I even have heard of Qanon type info saying they're going to sneak it into the food. I have a lot of problems with that theory and honestly don't believe it would work anyway. A lot of food needs to be cooked. A lot of food comes dry, so neither would work. I don't know how they'd pull that off.

In any case, I don't care what their tactics turn to, they will never inject me with that experimental crap.
There is a lot of fear mongering all across the board. Some created to push the vaccine and others to push against it.
People are scared. They accomplished their goal. To cause doubt and skepticism in all walks of life.
They don't need to sneak it in the food though. There is enough poison in that already, it's just it's a slow killer.
Diabetes, cancers, immune issues.. it's already in the food and the packaging we eat every day.
Some say watch the water. Again, the water is already compromised with poison.
Perhaps it's not working fast enough for their agenda?
The fear they generate is meant to divide and conquer everyone.
This isn't a left or right, a Republican or Democrat issue.
This is big money, big corporations, people in positions of power, that believe they have a right to mess with your food, your water, your education, you means of living, and most importantly.. your mind.

And the only way they can have that, is if you willingly hand it over and submit to everything they tell you as truth.

Stay free my friend.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste
:)
Hugs

Nice to meet you.

Enter Warp Speed.

Crazy isn't it?

This is just a theory..
Again nice to meet you,
Hugs

At least you know how it feels to be the Black Sheep in a whole field of Whities ... :auiqs.jpg:
Welcome Ziggy, Enjoy Your Stay.

View attachment 503597

Seems about equal to me. And I know for some odd reason this makes people uncomfortable..
but I don't see color. I see character.
And everyone plays a clown sometimes :)

I hear Michael Jackson singing It don't matter if your black or white.
I also hear him singing.. They don't really care about us.
He was right.

Thank you
Hugs

Seems about equal to me. And I know for some odd reason this makes people uncomfortable..

He was right.

Thank you
Hugs

Oh now ... There are a thousand ways someone could take what I posted and apply it something.
Those could contain anything from race to ideology.

One thing remains the same though ... There's a lot of sheep.

Last edited:

He was right.

Thank you
Hugs

Oh now ... There are a thousand ways someone could take what I posted and apply it something.
Those could contain anything from race to ideology.

One thing remains the same though ... There's a lot of sheep.

And another problem their creating is making the grazing fields more appealing to just wander the meadows, not worrying when the next storm comes and washes it all away.
Shh don't disturb the sheep

HUGS

And another problem their creating is making the grazing fields more appealing to just wander the meadows, not worrying when the next storm comes and washes it all away.

Speaking of your OP, the storm, and not bothering the Sheep ...
All I can say is that there are too many things that happened in concert, for them all to be a coincidence.

The problem is ... If you pick up pen and start connecting the dots, someone is going to desperately try to yank that pen out of your hand,
and call you crazy for doing it, just because they would rather not be disturbed by what you will find in the storm of reality.

The real sheep are just lucky enough not to care, as they are just waiting to be fleeced or butchered.

Speaking of your OP, the storm, and not bothering the Sheep ...
All I can say is that there are too many things that happened in concert, for them all to be a coincidence.

The problem is ... If you pick up pen and start connecting the dots, someone is going to desperately try to yank that pen out of your hand,
and call you crazy for doing it, just because they would rather not be disturbed by what you will find in the storm of reality.

The real sheep are just lucky enough not to care, as they are just waiting to be fleeced or butchered.

Some say ignorance is bliss.
I say, I rather see the train coming and jump off the tracks.
But to each his own.
All I can do is...
BAAAA BAAA
which in human speak is: WARNING! WARNING!
HUGS

Nice to meet you.

Enter Warp Speed.

Crazy isn't it?

This is just a theory..
Again nice to meet you,
Hugs
Lol, we have been creating biological warfare for many many years now. Whether or not this was an escaped experiment or not it will happen eventually. AI is also a real threat. We will likely destroy ourselves and have likely done it before. The megalithic are evidence of this. Better off not worrying to much about it. What will happen will happen. Good news is if Christianity is correct this life is just a start of what is coming for us. Just make sure ya have a short conversation with Saint Pete at the pearly gates.

They spent a lot of money working on a vaccine for SARS in 2009, but then SARS fizzled out before they could make any money back.
So it then is very suspicious that 11 years later another coronavirus just happens to break out that the old SARS vaccine works on?

Not suspicious, the vaccine works on the spike protein. The Mengla filovirus (ebola-Marburg family) is Chinese. There is likely already a vaccine for it. Mengla virus occurs in the same county that links the last poached Indochinese tiger, Panthera tigris corbetti. Humans gave COVID-19 to the Bronx Zoo tiger. There are pictures of the dead caused by COVID-19 in Brooklyn.

Forum List

Back