I have a suggestion for a compromise on immigration.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The left says the only reason conservatives are against immigration is because they are against the "browning of America". I say we make a compromise. The left gets the browning of America. Now, the left should make a compromise as well in the spirit of fair play. Republicans get to pick a non-white nation with hard-core conservative values that wants to become the 51st state. Would you be for it or against it?

The left says the only reason conservatives are against immigration is because they are against the "browning of America". I say we make a compromise. The left gets the browning of America. Now, the left should make a compromise as well in the spirit of fair play. Republicans get to pick a non-white nation with hard-core conservative values that wants to become the 51st state. Would you be for it or against it?
1. no, it's not about ''browning''--it's about common sense
2. the left proves to be idiots--they think with their emotions and not their brains
3. more RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! race race race race

Just pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill that started out with an ID card like every modern country has to stop this. It is not communism. LOL poor america.

Forum List

Back