I Have a single, one mouse Problem, and Need Help!

Poison traps are good but sometimes you are left with the smell. I hate the sticky traps though. The poor critters get trapped in the goo until they die of thirst or hunger. If you try to pull them out of the stuff it doesn't end up well. Believe it or not chickens will kill mice. I once witnessed a mouse run across a small chicken yard with about a dozen chickens. Two hens ran the mouse down, tore it apart and ate it.

Last edited:
I use these to keep the mice out of my cordwood and car engine. They work and their harmless.
51Qurq3KPpL._AC_UL480_QL65_ML3_.jpg
What is it?

Like moth balls?

A sticky trap won't kill him, but the glue is so strong till you'll probably pull his legs off to get him away from the trap. Have you considered one of those ultrasonic pest repellers? It might give headaches to your cat or any young girls that might be around, though. It's a mouse. Just kill him.
i just can't kill him or her, not after my experience of watching the mama mouse care for her young, a few years back.... can not do it.... :(

IS THERE A WAY or trick, to getting the humane, no kill traps to work?
In what way are they not working for you?

I already apologized for a tasteless joke. (tasteless,omg lol)
What else do I have to do? Slap myself in the face? Lol

BTW, they are actually eaten it looks like there. They aren't panned alive. Probably a great source of protein.

Well, I was referring to the person who made the video, not you.

BTW, they are actually eaten it looks like there. They aren't panned alive. Probably a great source of protein.

I don't think they look very appetizing. They still have fur on them too! :puke: That is really disgusting. Lol!

Lol. I understand. But I posted it. Lol..................I'll never look at a mouse the same because of this thread. Lol

Lol. I understand. But I posted it. Lol..................I'll never look at a mouse the same because of this thread. Lol

Hopefully there are no PETA members on this board. They would dox you and be protesting outside your house! :lol:

Forum List

Back