I have a question for you dems about Biden's forceable sexual assault

Why didn't he do it sooner?
So just so we are clear on the narrative, Biden is guilty but Trump is innocent of ALL the dozens of sexual assault allegations?
Don't deflect, Billy. This needs to be looked into and cleared up. Biden refusing to speak up about this is making it worse. Is the MSM still mum?
I don’t give a shit if it’s looked into.

But had it been Trump you would be calling for a Congressional Investigation and his ( Trump ) impeachment...

So let just admit you only care about sexual assault allegations as long as it is done by a Republican...

So just so we are clear on the narrative, Biden is guilty but Trump is innocent of ALL the dozens of sexual assault allegations?
Don't deflect, Billy. This needs to be looked into and cleared up. Biden refusing to speak up about this is making it worse. Is the MSM still mum?

But had it been Trump you would be calling for a Congressional Investigation and his ( Trump ) impeachment...

So let just admit you only care about sexual assault allegations as long as it is done by a Republican...
Lol If it had been Trump? Trump has dozens of allegations against him idiot. That’s my entire point.

Lol If it had been Trump? Trump has dozens of allegations against him idiot. That’s my entire point.

And you want them investigated but don't want Biden investigated, so let admit Billy you love sexual assault investigations as long as it is against Republicans but do not care if a Democrat did it or not...

I miss Obama and George W. Bush because even though those two retarded meat suits made me wonder how they got elected at least no one really claimed they sexually assaulted them...

But still if investigation is good for Trump then it is good for Biden, but I know you will disagree as usual...

Billy,

It is better to do the investigation and if nothing is found then move on but to use Trump as an excuse why one shouldn't be done is weak as can be.

Everyone knew Trump like sex and would sleep with a tree in a dress if it caught his eye, so the claims against him is not surprising at all...

Joe Biden though is kind of surprising and need to be investigated so Trump can not play his 2016 game of prancing Bimbos of Clinton Past out...

And you want them investigated but don't want Biden investigated, so let admit Billy you love sexual assault investigations as long as it is against Republicans but do not care if a Democrat did it or not...

I miss Obama and George W. Bush because even though those two retarded meat suits made me wonder how they got elected at least no one really claimed they sexually assaulted them...

But still if investigation is good for Trump then it is good for Biden, but I know you will disagree as usual...
Lol Christ I just said I don’t give a shit if he is investigated for it. How dense are you?

Billy,

It is better to do the investigation and if nothing is found then move on but to use Trump as an excuse why one shouldn't be done is weak as can be.

Everyone knew Trump like sex and would sleep with a tree in a dress if it caught his eye, so the claims against him is not surprising at all...

Joe Biden though is kind of surprising and need to be investigated so Trump can not play his 2016 game of prancing Bimbos of Clinton Past out...
Oh so Trump would fuck a tree and that is the reason why he shouldn’t be investigated? Your hypocrisy is just pitiful lol

Another paid off woman and phony scandal probably. This is from 1993 right nobody cares. He could shoot somebody on 5th avenue. Out with your rascal!

Billy,

Oh so Trump would fuck a tree and that is the reason why he shouldn’t be investigated? Your hypocrisy is just pitiful lol

I did not say he shouldn't be investigated you lying ass troll!

So do not add to what I wrote because you are Butthurt over the fact you can not handle that I know Trump is sleazy!

Lol Christ I just said I don’t give a shit if he is investigated for it. How dense are you?

Sure you don't and you just called me a hypocrite after getting your panties waded up your ass!

Billy,

So do not add to what I wrote because you are Butthurt over the fact you can not handle that I know Trump is sleazy!
Oh great so you would support an investigation into all of his allegations then huh?

Billy,

Oh great so you would support an investigation into all of his allegations then huh?

Yes, I would when it come to his sexual misconduct or any misconduct occured...

Why not?

Are you against investigating someone if they broke the law and committed sexual assault just because of their political leaning?

New Topics

Forum List

Back