I have a question for leftists. Besides having Democrats in control of everything...

Affordable Healthcare available to all
A Clean Environment
Affordable higher education
A comprehensive immigration policy
Modernize American Infrastructure
Wages people can live off of
Obamacare was/is DAMN EXPENSIVE

We have a clean environment

Get government out of "education" if you dont like the cost

Return all illegal invaders

Well set up a DONATION FUND for you to contribute to

Demand businesses give 1 million dollars to every adult
81 million Americans just heard your argument and said Go Fuk Yourself

A Clean Environment

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Talk about fantasy.

I very much want two strong & serious major parties so each can contain and mitigate the excesses of the other
With trump gone and the GOP split between your beloved swamp rats who are 40 year failures and the majority of the party who want real change, America does not even have one strong and serious party

Because your dems are a disgrace

I'm hoping for a death on the Republican side of the Senate.

I really wish President Biden would offer retiring Senator pat toomey whatever position he wants to retire now, allowing the Democratic governor of Pennsylvania to appoint a Democrat.
Anything besides party control? What is the plan?

A Clean Environment

How do you propose the left solves your last wish? My answer is where it inevitably leads

Funny. That's what Trump ran on in 2016, what he promised he would do starting in his first 100 days.

And four years later Trump didn't decrease the number of illegals in the US.

You got took by the snake-oil salesman. Who continued to hire illegals to work at Mar-a-lago.

When you say "affordable", you mean you want citizens to be on the hook for another citizen's healthcare costs, right?
Yes...that is what I mean

We the People ensure that EVERY American have access to affordable healthcare from Cradle to Grave

That is what great societies do

You might as well start out asking for what you really want, you want it for FREE....dumbass.

Yes I do
Free like our schools, libraries, police and fire protection, military

Comes down to priorities with our tax dollars

I don’t want Americans to lose their life savings just because they got sick or were injured.
Problem with that nothing is free. We already have too many liabilities. None of what you want is even remotely feasible

Government has ALWAYS been involved in education

it is what made America Great
Get the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT out of education. That's a start. Tuition cost has skyrocketed when Democrat policies were instituted in student loans.

Why can you not understand that COSTS will rise INDEFINITELY as long as deep pockets are there to steal from

Civilized societies take care of their sick
I agree and I support that practice.

Should healthcare be free to everyone? Or should people be obligated to pay for some of it?
We can go either way.

I don’t think my healthcare decisions should be in the hands of my employer.

If you can afford healthcare, then pay it.
If you can’t, then it should be provided for you.

In our public schools, the rich kids sit in the same classroom as the poor kids
You said people who can afford healthcare should pay for it. They already do. We already have Medicaid for people who can't. Why create a universal system that kills quality and shoots prices through the roof? How does that help or make sense?

I’m sure some are... others I’m sure provide funds and support that help people succeed. Depends on the case we are looking at
Keep in mind that, anytime you take money from the private sector, you REDUCE economic activity. If you want a better and more vibrant economy, let people keep their money and then they'll invest it or spend it.
I somewhat agree but when the scale gets too lopsided by profits gained by the wealthy then that can lead to another set of issues

I’m sure some are... others I’m sure provide funds and support that help people succeed. Depends on the case we are looking at
Keep in mind that, anytime you take money from the private sector, you REDUCE economic activity. If you want a better and more vibrant economy, let people keep their money and then they'll invest it or spend it.
I somewhat agree but when the scale gets too lopsided by profits gained by the wealthy then that can lead to another set of issues
The rich always get richer, but why is that a problem? The rich don’t get rich at the expense of the poor or the middle class like the politicians pretend they do

A Clean Environment

How do you propose the left solves your last wish? My answer is where it inevitably leads
I have discussed it already

STOP subsidizing businesses that pay wages that require the TAXPAYER to subsidize housing, food and healthcare for YOUR employees

When you say "affordable", you mean you want citizens to be on the hook for another citizen's healthcare costs, right?
Yes...that is what I mean

We the People ensure that EVERY American have access to affordable healthcare from Cradle to Grave

That is what great societies do

You might as well start out asking for what you really want, you want it for FREE....dumbass.

Yes I do
Free like our schools, libraries, police and fire protection, military

Comes down to priorities with our tax dollars

I don’t want Americans to lose their life savings just because they got sick or were injured.
Police and fire aren’t free. Taxes pay for them.

What is “too lopsided”?

The rich always get richer, but why is that a problem? The rich don’t get rich at the expense of the poor or the middle class like the politicians pretend they do
Ummmm...Yes they do
They get rich by paying lower taxes while they hold down wages. They are asked to contribute less to society as their profits increase.

Think about it. The wealth of the country is relatively fixed. Wealth redistributes much faster than it can be created.

Forum List

Back