I have a guaranteed business venture I'm letting people in on the ground floor of!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I am going to create a salt & tear refinery! With all the endless crying from the left profits are guaranteed to be astronomical.

Mass salt production refined from the tears of liberals. But here's the best part! There will be no waste or byproduct because the newly salt free tears can be repackaged and sold as a dry eye substitute!

I am going to create a salt & tear refinery! With all the endless crying from the left profits are guaranteed to be astronomical.

Mass salt production refined from the tears of liberals. But here's the best part! There will be no waste or byproduct because the newly salt free tears can be repackaged and sold as a dry eye substitute!
I never saw the liberal Trump crying or Bush for that fact..

As long as no brain fluid will be involved. Lib brain fluid contamination could be fatal. Great idea though!

• Banned

As long as no brain fluid will be involved. Lib brain fluid contamination could be fatal. Great idea though!
Hahahahaha, no doubt

Wasn't it the case that you didn't vote for Trump?

Well, I didn't either. But looking at the results, it was absolutely worth it to vote for Trump. DELICIOUS TEARS!

Best of luck with the business.

Forum List

Back