I have a feeling I MAY have had a brush with the Chinese Virus......

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
For about 4-5 hours very early this morning, I suddenly started running a fever and having bad chills. I took some Ibuprofen a couple times, and I believe I may have slept it off. I feel much better now, it's almost 3PM local time. I'm sure it was probably just a quick rush of regular flu, or perhaps something that flared up because I'm diabetic. It was just very strange how it seemed to hit me without warning. One moment I was asleep, I felt kind of a weird "twinge" throughout my body, and I suddenly had teeth-chattering chills. I AM very glad I feel better now.

For about 4-5 hours very early this morning, I suddenly started running a fever and having bad chills. I took some Ibuprofen a couple times, and I believe I may have slept it off. I feel much better now, it's almost 3PM local time. I'm sure it was probably just a quick rush of regular flu, or perhaps something that flared up because I'm diabetic. It was just very strange how it seemed to hit me without warning. One moment I was asleep, I felt kind of a weird "twinge" throughout my body, and I suddenly had teeth-chattering chills. I AM very glad I feel better now.
not good,,
let us know if you die would ya???

I'm pretty sure I had it in December. No fever but other flu-like symptoms (not intestinal), a persistent dry cough and temporary loss of taste.

Waiting to take a test.

Stay OFF the Ibuprofen....it's known to make the virus worse. Tylenol instead. I too think I had a brush with the killer. I'm almost 73 and right in the cross-hairs of it victim-type. I was furloughed, on 4/2 and was happy I'd be getting a 2 week break PLUS 2 days. And then I felt my forehead....sweating.....100. I already told my tale of forgetting to shake the thermometer before oral insert. My throat was a little sore.....could have been flu, hayfever, or a dance with the Devil. The next morning I was laying in bed with zero energy and WHOOSH....a cool breeze swept over me and I suddenly felt fine. Where did the breeze come from with no fan or open windows? God, that's where. NOT my time to go.

My mom and dad came down to my winter home this year. I stayed for five days while they were down there and then went back to Columbus ,Ohio. Where I stayed in their home for a couple of weeks until I regained possesion of my Columbus house from that thing I used to be married to. To make long story short they came back from Orlando and with in two days were sick as hell and could not get out of bed. I was extremely glad i happened to be there. I do not know who would have taken care of them. I am pretty sure they had it and I had a three day period where I felt pretty rough and my brother had to take over caring for them. We had some nurse practitioner kinda diagnose it after the fact do to reported symptoms fromthier doctor. She interviewed them and was supposed to come back with a test but never did. Who knows maybe I had it maybe I did not. What I had never stopped me from doing what needed to be done but I did feel bad enough aftrer work a couple of days my brother had to help out. Now I am sitting in my home that I got back and that bitch did almost eighty thousand dollars of damge to the place. i have most of it erased now. Sure would be nice if they would reopen shit and I could avoid being bored the whole time.

More typically the fever is not accompanied by chills as it would be with a typical flu. However if you were sweating profusely this morning and are better now, you had the covid 4 sure, but you will never get tested because you are proof that it is not fatal

More typically the fever is not accompanied by chills as it would be with a typical flu.
Thanks, esalla.

Stay OFF the Ibuprofen....it's known to make the virus worse. Tylenol instead. I too think I had a brush with the killer. I'm almost 73 and right in the cross-hairs of it victim-type. I was furloughed, on 4/2 and was happy I'd be getting a 2 week break PLUS 2 days. And then I felt my forehead....sweating.....100. I already told my tale of forgetting to shake the thermometer before oral insert. My throat was a little sore.....could have been flu, hayfever, or a dance with the Devil. The next morning I was laying in bed with zero energy and WHOOSH....a cool breeze swept over me and I suddenly felt fine. Where did the breeze come from with no fan or open windows? God, that's where. NOT my time to go.
Thanks, Will.

One of the real tests is loss of sense of smell and taste....if you have that don't walk, RUN to an ER.

Take vitamins & probiotics. Don't take any Ibuprofen or hydroxychloroquine. You should be fine if you aren't 80+/yrs old with heath probems.

Study results suggest that patients treated with hydroxychloroquine had a higher rate of death than those who weren’t treated with the drug.

Take vitamins & probiotics. Don't take any Ibuprofen or hydroxychloroquine. You should be fine if you aren't 80+/yrs old with heath probems.

The results also suggested that patients treated with hydroxychloroquine had a higher rate of death than those who weren’t treated with the drug.
Thanks, KM.

The results also suggested that patients treated with hydroxychloroquine had a higher rate of death than those who weren’t treated with the drug.

BULLSHIT...STOP SPREADING THAT GARBAGE! HCQ has to be administered BY WEIGHT nothing else and has to be given early with AZ and Zinc. You leftist cocksuckers hate the thought of getting out of this with a strong economy and Trump winning reelection...and you will parrot the fucks who claim it for TV ratings. STFU.

My wife lost her hearing for 3 or 4 days, I remember telling my wife that I could not taste my food but we do not remember when as no one knew as of yet

I keep Cotto salami in the box for quick sandwiches.....that was my test....if I couldn't smell it then I knew something was up. Funny, I took Chloroquine in Vietnam for malaria prevention..... I've also heard Lupus patients don't get hit. I wonder if my system retained a trace of it and knocked out the china virus in round number one?

Forum List

Back