i have a campaign question why can't we stop black genocide in Chicago where....

• Banned
You'll never stop it as long as there is a thriving welfare state
we can stop it in a weekend with the national guard, who as it turns out are Americans who want to fix i too.
we can do this. can you imagine one splendid weekend where no one lost a child to gang related death. one weekend we could try. the seniors in the neighborhood would like it too.
how about #noonelosesagrandchildthisweekend
something like that. :)

we can stop it in a weekend with the national guard, who as it turns out are Americans who want to fix i too.
we can do this. can you imagine one splendid weekend where no one lost a child to gang related death.
Yeah... They'll just go inside until the Nat'l Guard leaves. Then they'll come out and play again.

fifty years of this. Jesus wept.

It is the unspoken tragedy that no one has the guts to talk about, much less do anything.

I blame both political parties, I especially blame Obama the total phony coward who pretends he cares about the black people of this nation. He only speaks about them when one is killed by a police officer --- to create greater anger and divisiveness amongst them. He is a betrayer of the common good.

It takes a courageous leader and decisive action. I would make it very clear to these gangs and angry black teens and adults that they are now very much going to be policed and punished if they do wrong. First offer them a job opportunity to any one of them that comes forward. And if they choose to remain on the streets and cause violence, then tell them they will be in prison for a long time until all those bad people on the streets are removed. Replete with stop and search tactics. As long as all this is clearly communicated in many forms ahead of time including posting leaflets all over the city.

Last edited:
we can do this. can you imagine one splendid weekend where no one lost a child to gang related death. one weekend we could try. the seniors in the neighborhood would like it too.

You can never stop it with Democrat leadership.

No, actually, I can't imagine one appalling weekend where in this country an entire city is under a militarized police state.

635984715851776795-AFP-551724097.jpg

When your at the bottom of the food chain, feeling hopeless, told constantly you can't do this or that without our help, you are constantly told if your man lives in the house your benefits will be cut, your offspring adopt whatever means available to get what they want by preying upon the weak, and the cycle continues. It is simply how the plantation works, give them enough to be dependent upon the system, then screw them some more.

These nasty ass Republicans don't give a shit about blacks in Chicago. They don't care about the born. They hate blacks almost as much as they hate Muslims and they want gays dead.

Why Donald Trump Unfurled An Upside Down Rainbow Flag Onstage | Huffington Post

One supporter then yelled at the reporters, presumably specifically at a cameraperson, loudly and clearly, “Put the camera on us, faggot! Put the camera on us, queer!” The anti-gay rant, captured on video, soon went viral.

5818b1d9150000d80453109b.jpeg

He wasn't supporting gays, he was mocking them.

These nasty ass Republicans don't give a shit about blacks in Chicago. They don't care about the born. They hate blacks almost as much as they hate Muslims and they want gays dead.

Why Donald Trump Unfurled An Upside Down Rainbow Flag Onstage | Huffington Post

One supporter then yelled at the reporters, presumably specifically at a cameraperson, loudly and clearly, “Put the camera on us, faggot! Put the camera on us, queer!” The anti-gay rant, captured on video, soon went viral.

5818b1d9150000d80453109b.jpeg

He wasn't supporting gays, he was mocking them.

Rtard says what?

A welfare state for the men doing the shootings? I don't know about Illinois, but here in Maine, men pretty much can't get welfare unless they have custody of their children...

Or do you mean because these men grew up in a welfare state, with mothers receiving it for them when they were young? the federal maximum for welfare is 5 years isn't it? though I believe States can come in and use their own money to support these mothers longer if the State pays for it themselves?

Also, is this "welfare state" that these people live under or in or whatever, is it from the lack of jobs and affordable day care? Lack of jobs because no one wants to open businesses in their area due to the crime prevalence?

I guess I agree that when people have jobs and work, there is much less crime!

The system rewards those that play the systems game. If a person wants to work there is nothing stopping them except themselves. Gun violence in Chi town is primarily committed by kids and young adults, the vast majority of which are male.

I guess if affordable child care is defined as free then it is lacking, except for church's which provide services based on a need basis.

So why does it have to be free? Where is the family unit? I knew of a Chinese family in Seattle whose grandparents cared for all the grandchildren every day while the mothers and fathers worked. I witnessed this same phenomenon in Europe. Our history as a nation demonstrated that we also used to take in grandparents within households who also took care of the children and cooking while the parents worked.

Why in big cities is it that within the black community grand mothers don't help with childcare, or do they? Is not the root of the issue the breakdown and destruction of the family unit? If there is a desire to work nothing will stop the person from working.

Liberals like to point out all it takes is money, more money,..more... and yet the results are always the same?

Guns are too easy to get . Thanks to the NRA and their puppets.

A welfare state for the men doing the shootings? I don't know about Illinois, but here in Maine, men pretty much can't get welfare unless they have custody of their children...

Or do you mean because these men grew up in a welfare state, with mothers receiving it for them when they were young? the federal maximum for welfare is 5 years isn't it? though I believe States can come in and use their own money to support these mothers longer if the State pays for it themselves?

Also, is this "welfare state" that these people live under or in or whatever, is it from the lack of jobs and affordable day care? Lack of jobs because no one wants to open businesses in their area due to the crime prevalence?

I guess I agree that when people have jobs and work, there is much less crime!

Single parent homes are directly related to poverty. Poverty relates to crime.

On average in the black community, they have a 70% out of wedlock birth rate. Perhaps that would be the first place to start.

The system rewards those that play the systems game. If a person wants to work there is nothing stopping them except themselves. Gun violence in Chi town is primarily committed by kids and young adults, the vast majority of which are male.

I guess if affordable child care is defined as free then it is lacking, except for church's which provide services based on a need basis.

So why does it have to be free? Where is the family unit? I knew of a Chinese family in Seattle whose grandparents cared for all the grandchildren every day while the mothers and fathers worked. I witnessed this same phenomenon in Europe. Our history as a nation demonstrated that we also used to take in grandparents within households who also took care of the children and cooking while the parents worked.

Why in big cities is it that within the black community grand mothers don't help with childcare, or do they? Is not the root of the issue the breakdown and destruction of the family unit? If there is a desire to work nothing will stop the person from working.

Liberals like to point out all it takes is money, more money,..more... and yet the results are always the same?
so is it these women with kids that are doing the killing?

in the black community and elsewhere, the grandmothers to those children. ARE WORKING themselves to support themselves, they are only in their 40's...

New Topics

Forum List

Back