I hate when an actor overacts the character in a scene

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
The dude playing Santa overacted and kept bulging his eyeballs excitedly and it just wrecked the whole fucking scene. Please work on your pantomime on some else's time.

No idea what you're talking about...

d707d7fe17426299c6334cae77bc0c46.jpg

The dude playing Santa overacted and kept bulging his eyeballs excitedly and it just wrecked the whole fucking scene. Please work on your pantomime on some else's time.
What film or TV show are you talking about?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It was a Hallmark Christmas movie, "A very vintage Christmas" but the dude playing Santa did not play him correctly. He almost came off like a creeper. yuck

^^^ Thank you. To me, that station gets the Christmas films out too early and too many each year are made. Soon there won't be any other stories left to tell by turning them into movies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It was a Hallmark Christmas movie, "A very vintage Christmas" but the dude playing Santa did not play him correctly. He almost came off like a creeper. yuck

I think you need to rethink Santa. He breaks into your home in the dead of night, steals your milk and cookies and are you sure that's all?, has all the private information on your children. He's a 2nd floor Burgler Pedophile. Think about it. And you think that the dude playing Santa didn't capture the real Santa?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think you need to rethink Santa. He breaks into your home in the dead of night, steals your milk and cookies and are you sure that's all?, has all the private information on your children. He's a 2nd floor Burgler Pedophile. Think about it. And you think that the dude playing Santa didn't capture the real Santa?

You what I mean though haven't you ever been enjoying the show and then someone fucking overacts. LOL, it ruins it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Not to defend the guy considering the fact that he shouldn't be the front and center feature of the holiday in the first place, but I don't believe that the milk and cookies are left where ever they are left for anyone else to make off with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, Jesus is the only reason for the season.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You what I mean though haven't you ever been enjoying the show and then someone fucking overacts. LOL, it ruins it.

I do admit that I want to see a movie where one lone Japanese Soldier or Indian stands on a hill and gets attacked by an entire Regiment lead by John Wayne and the Japanese Soldier or Indian wins hands down. Now, that would be a hoot.

I think you need to rethink Santa. He breaks into your home in the dead of night, steals your milk and cookies and are you sure that's all?, has all the private information on your children. He's a 2nd floor Burgler Pedophile.

It's cool ... he's white.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I do admit that I want to see a movie where one lone Japanese Soldier or Indian stands on a hill and gets attacked by an entire Regiment lead by John Wayne and the Japanese Soldier or Indian wins hands down. Now, that would be a hoot.
It's even better in French when it features horses that sound like puppies.

goto 1:42:00

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That movie would be Fort Apache. Where you will also see real Apache Indians playing them selves. It is one of my favorite westerns .John Wayne . Henry Fonda.

Forum List

Back