I Hate To Bring It Up…Black Folks....

This is a serious topic that has been "debated" for decades.

I do not think that we can put all the blame on the Democrats for the situation that affects many people of the ethnicity under consideration.

Thanks to both Dems and Republicans, life for that ethnicity has improved dramatically since the 1960s with many laws designed to ensure equality and opportunity.

But it is true that many people of that ethnicity still live in poverty, and the crime problem among a large segment of their youth is demoralizing.

IMHO, it is a matter of culture. But I have absolutely no idea of how the situation can be materially improved. Sadly, maybe it can't.

Step one, better trade and immigration policy to improve the job market for black males (for all of US really, but in context of the thread, black males).

It's hard to imagine that black Americans don't notice what Obama and the Democrats did to them by encouraging illegal immigration...

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

This is a serious topic that has been "debated" for decades.

I do not think that we can put all the blame on the Democrats for the situation that affects many people of the ethnicity under consideration.

Thanks to both Dems and Republicans, life for that ethnicity has improved dramatically since the 1960s with many laws designed to ensure equality and opportunity.

But it is true that many people of that ethnicity still live in poverty, and the crime problem among a large segment of their youth is demoralizing.

IMHO, it is a matter of culture. But I have absolutely no idea of how the situation can be materially improved. Sadly, maybe it can't.

Step one, better trade and immigration policy to improve the job market for black males (for all of US really, but in context of the thread, black males).

It's hard to imagine that black Americans don't notice what Obama and the Democrats did to them by encouraging illegal immigration...

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

I think they noticed. But the pressure to conform and the constant drumbeat of THEY'RE WACIST, takes a very brave man to stand up to.

Why does this Korean idiot keep posting RW propaganda about democrats and blacks.?

City councils vote on policies in these cities and most of the time these councils are bi partisan.

Then we have this:

Didn't you attend an Ivy League school? Certainly they teach better research skills than you exhibit.

Democrats will always remind you that you are not allowed to think for yourself:

"Chelsea Handler explains shaming of Trump-backer 50 Cent: 'I had to remind him that he was a Black person'"
Handler was right. 75 percent of all Asians are democrats. Where are the threads attacking your fellow Asians for being democrats? Seek help for that internalized racism.

Why does this Korean idiot keep posting RW propaganda about democrats and blacks.?

City councils vote on policies in these cities and most of the time these councils are bi partisan.

Then we have this:

Didn't you attend an Ivy League school? Certainly they teach better research skills than you exhibit.

Democrats will always remind you that you are not allowed to think for yourself:

"Chelsea Handler explains shaming of Trump-backer 50 Cent: 'I had to remind him that he was a Black person'"
Handler was right. 75 percent of all Asians are democrats. Where are the threads attacking your fellow Asians for being democrats? Seek help for that internalized racism.

I'm not attacking anyone.

My mission is simply to provide the truth......like this:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Then we have this:

I'm not attacking anyone.

My mission is simply to provide the truth......like this:

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Looks like an attack on DEMS, not on blacks. IM2 really is stupid. And racist.

What do Conservatives call black women who choose to keep their babies?
Welfare Queens
You are neglecting to recognize a couple of aspects of the situation. The women is question are intent on exploiting the welfare system, because they are aware that they lack talent and skills to participate in economic independence; and getting pregnant again, reinvigorates their welfare supplements.

Forum List

Back