I Hate Sean Hannity...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
When I'm in the car, I usually listen to the local PBS station (especially on the weekends) or WOKV 104.5 out of Jacksonville.

Hannity is on from 3-6pm every weekday; has been since I moved here.

Before the last election, I'd heard the word "dossier" maybe a half dozen times in my life. Since the last election I've literally heard it hundreds and hundreds of times, and the person saying it the most was Sean Hannity. He's been harping on the shit for over three years. Yesterday, I started the car and left the house. Within three minutes I heard the words "Russian dirty dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton", and it's like that every fucking day.

It's not that I don't believe it, it's that I don't need to have it told to me repeatedly every single fucking day. His continued use of "Quid Pro Quo Joe" is another thing that, frankly, paints Hannity as a whiney little bitch.

As a conservative, I think it's important to not resort to the infantile tactics of the left. Hannity just can't seem to help himself, though...

Last edited:
Hannity is an outrage merchant who has not done his job unless he goes through the entire list of knee-jerk rage inducing topics by the end of his show. When it's said and done he has not told you a thing.

WWhen I'm in the car, I usually listen to the local PBS station (especially on the weekends) or WOKV 104.5 out of Jacksonville.

Before the last election, I'd heard the word "dossier" maybe a half dozen times in my life. Since the last election I've literally heard it hundreds and hundreds of times, and the person saying it the most was Sean Hannity. He's been harping on the shit for over three years. Yesterday, I started the car and left the house. Within three minutes I heard the words "Russian dirty dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton".

It's not that I don't believe it, it's that I don't need to have it told to me repeatedly every single fucking day. His continued use of "Quid Pro Quo Joe" is another thing that, frankly, paints Hannity as a whiney little bitch.

As a conservative, I think it's important to not resort to the infantile tactics of the left. Hannity just can't seem to help himself, though...
Hannity is as much deep state as anyone, the FOX message is just a little different. Tucker Carlson interviews people with his mouth hanging open like he has downs syndrome

WWhen I'm in the car, I usually listen to the local PBS station (especially on the weekends) or WOKV 104.5 out of Jacksonville.

Before the last election, I'd heard the word "dossier" maybe a half dozen times in my life. Since the last election I've literally heard it hundreds and hundreds of times, and the person saying it the most was Sean Hannity. He's been harping on the shit for over three years. Yesterday, I started the car and left the house. Within three minutes I heard the words "Russian dirty dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton".

Personally, I see The Great American as sort of boring and repetitive as well. I much prefer to listen to the Maha Rushdie, or to the Great One, Mark R. Levine

Personally, I see The Great American as sort of boring and repetitive as well. I much prefer to listen to the Maha Rushdie, or to the Great One, Mark R. Levine
LOL I prefer John Denver or the Eagles

Hannity is an outrage merchant who has not done his job unless he goes through the entire list of knee-jerk rage inducing topics by the end of his show. When it's said and done he has not told you a thing.
LMFAO! My political views generally run conservative, and I watch and listen to a whole slew of TV and radio pundits, left and right, and Hannity is one of my least favorites for EXACTLY that reason. The fucking lists! Holy shit that guy has to begin every segment of his show with the points that he's covered on that topic in other shows. Dude spends half his air time reading the minutes from his last show, and then ten percent of the remaining time reminding us that he does MMA. Cringe'iest motherfucker on my side of the isle by a long shot.

Totally agree. It's part of the reason his pal Tucker is currently #1.
At least on tv ratings.

Hannity is an intellectual lightweight who has learned how to throw hate and catch phrases at Conservatives and make good money doing it

I never found Sean Hannity to be "hateful" in the least. A little too boring/repetitive for me, but not hateful in the least.

I can listen to Rush. I can last through about a minute and a half with Levine. I met him at CPAC in February and the guy was an absolute prick...

I'm confused. Does your radio only get a single station? Do you not have one of these?

8-Track-tape-Player-FB.jpg

I'm not a fan of Hannity either, but I'd rather lower my windows and listen to the wind blow before polluting my ears with PBS liberal loon nonsense. ... :cool:

They air some pretty entertaining shows on the weekends, which is when I usually listen. "Live From here" is a favorite...

so you mean he sounds just like all the other talking heads?.....

I can't stand Guns 'n Roses, I just change the station instead of thinking about it though.

When I'm in the car, I usually listen to the local PBS station (especially on the weekends) or WOKV 104.5 out of Jacksonville.

Before the last election, I'd heard the word "dossier" maybe a half dozen times in my life. Since the last election I've literally heard it hundreds and hundreds of times, and the person saying it the most was Sean Hannity. He's been harping on the shit for over three years. Yesterday, I started the car and left the house. Within three minutes I heard the words "Russian dirty dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton", and it's like that every fucking day.

Are you aware that there is a button you can use to turn it off or even switch to another station? Technology is amazing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back