I HATE Myself!

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Perhaps the greatest American stupidity, in the humble opinion of this average Joe, is supporting a multi-billion dollar per year industry filling out the yearly dues paperwork for living in this fine land. This year I swallowed my pride and paid H & R Block $200 to help me with my paperwork.

The corporate computer network that the adequately-competent and for the most part pleasant operator drove found me $480 that I never would have thought of and took 13 minutes to grind out $800 worth of forms that I didn't understand. Yea!

I'll never understand why we fund this fucker by collecting taxes at the RETAIL level, but I guess the best course of action, given the circumstances, is to trust the corporations... them or the lawyers..... :eusa_think:

Next year I'm gonna try Jackson Hewett... Perhaps they'll have a hotter operator at the computer.

Last edited:
I want pics.

See I think the universe is rational, if I made enough money to require an accountant I would pick one based on the beauty of her nudality (I just coined the word, work with me here) rather than her ability to keep me rich.

This is why the laws of physics will not allow me to have money.

Fair enough really.

I want pics.

See I think the universe is rational, if I made enough money to require an accountant I would pick one based on the beauty of her nudality (I just coined the word, work with me here) rather than her ability to keep me rich.

This is why the laws of physics will not allow me to have money.

Fair enough really.

Maybe the trick is to employ your accountant based on her computer skills and your wench based on her bedroom skills. Still no reason you can't find hot chicks for both jobs.

Free enterprise works!

I never thought of that.

My invisible hand has been working in all the wrong places.

I should have made this a poll...... I wonder how many people did their own taxes this year?

What is the price of pride? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back