I Had No Friggen Idea That The 2021 Oscars Was This Horrible

I know not these Oscars of which you speak...
Usually I don't watch them anymore....but last year....there wasn't much of anything mentioned about it.
I was surprised they even had it.
But I discovered this video and wanted to share it with everyone.
This is what happens to the entertainment industry when fear of being called a racist or a homophobe overrules your sense of what is a good or bad film.

Let's tell as it is (gently, of course).

A few years ago, actors (the word now includes women) of a certain ethnicity (everyone knows which one) threatened to boycott the Oscars unless there was more "diversity."

So the Oscar bigwigs went into a meltdown and promised changes.

1. A lady of that certain ethnicity was put in charge of the whole voting process.
2. Some older voting members lost their right to vote.
3. The Oscars came up with a beautifully balanced and diverse list of nominees.

The Oscars are now a joke.

Almost no one watches the farce.

(Being 84 years old, I have not watched the Oscars since the days when Bob Hope was the emcee. Now those were the days!)

Let's tell as it is (gently, of course).

A few years ago, actors (the word now includes women) of a certain ethnicity (everyone knows which one) threatened to boycott the Oscars unless there was more "diversity."

So the Oscar bigwigs went into a meltdown and promised changes.

1. A lady of that certain ethnicity was put in charge of the whole voting process.
2. Some older voting members lost their right to vote.
3. The Oscars came up with a beautifully balanced and diverse list of nominees.

The Oscars are now a joke.

Almost no one watches the farce.

(Being 84 years old, I have not watched the Oscars since the days when Bob Hope was the emcee. Now those were the days!)
Ironic that this is how people like Biden get into the WH.
They used the same tactics to remove anyone with any integrity in several election commissions in battleground states and literally decided who would get how many votes.
I think they should have a time limit on when you can submit votes. All votes should be counted and submitted by midnight on election night. All votes should be verified with proper chain of custody by midnight on the next day. With early voting....there should be no excuses.

4l7bv4.jpg

Last edited:
Remember that recent Oscars when they gave it to the wrong movie?

I never watched the Oscars, or any of the knock-offs, the Grammies or whatever they are.

I read that the Oscars all go to the Woke movies, so they'll be useless for advising us what to watch. Like the Man-Booker book awards. All unreadable.

Just watch the video.....it rendered me speechless.

Completely awful and painful to watch--------but on the bright side, we don't have to watch it or sit through it-----the Hollyweird elite on the other hand, have to sit there for hours if they want their pictures taken on the red carpet. HOURS of it. This alone gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Forum List

Back